01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DS-KD8002 - Pin Codes (Access control) and second door opener

Nagra

Hi everyone,

first of all please forgive me the shamefully bad use of your beautiful language, i´m not native :)

But as you guys seem to have the only really useful forum/support on the whole planet for hikvision products i hope someone can help me with a helping hand.

What i´ve got:
- 1x Hikvision DS-KD8002
- 2x DS-KH8350 Indoor Station
- 2 Doors to enter. One to the left of the DS-KD8002 and one on the right.

What i was able to to:
- Setup the network
- Configure the KD and the KHs
to do the following: Ringing on the KD, i get a picture on both Indoor Stations, i can talk and open the *left* door (let´s call it door1 from here on).

What i´m not able to do:
- Find a way to ring and open door 2 (even though there are 2 relays?) i simply can´t select them as an option in the indoor station
- My wife is big in losing material things, but her brain never forgets (not always to my advantage). So, she does not want to use a key or a card. She wants to come home, enter a pin on the keypad - and door 1 or 2 (depending on the pin) opens. How on earth am i supposed to do that?

Really hope that anybody can help me out.

Hi @Nagra

This is an older 1st Generation Intercom model which we have very little experience with and based on the information we have from Hikvision support it would look like the support multiple door locks on one intercom/indoor station is something which was only introduced with the 2nd Generation of intercoms.

I struggled to find any information on this model at all, I couldn't even find the user manual. So the only other thing we could suggest would be to double-check, as it is an older model, that it is running the latest firmware - V1.5.1

Hi @Dan

Thanks for your reply. I was able to get the manual and attached it. As you can see, it should be possible to use it with 2 doors. I´d sent you more than a beer if you could have a look and bug your contacts again. Oh, and yes - latest firmware is installed.

Attachments

• ud13072b_baseline_video_intercom_d_series_door_station_user_manual_v1.5.1_0.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 340
Not sure how relevant this is but the HikCentral manual describes how to add a person and then assign controls and authorisations to them for different doors.

Back