01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry DS-KD8003-IME1 Keypad and RFiD sub-modules won't accept pin or swipe cards

yes it is in DS-KD8003 ( I turned it off ) ,, Card reader DS-KD-M - Lighting all the time

I have a DS-KD8003-IME1 Gen 2 modular door station with the DS-KD-KP keypad and DS-KD-M MiFare RFiD modules.

I have configured a user and corresponding access group for the door using just and RFiD card. However, the door station will not open the door for the access card and just beeps twice. I've also tried enrolling the RFiD tag separately using the master card and the reader beeps twice when I scan the enrollment card, once when I scan the user card, and twice when I scan the enrollment card again indicating a successful enrollment. If I get the users from the door station in IVMS-4200 it shows the card as enrolled. Using the card will not open the door. I have a DS-KV-6113-WPE1 villa station which I've been able to successfully enrol the card using both IVMS-4200 and also the master enrollment card.

I am also having a problem with the keypad. It will only recognise public passwords. If I sent an unlock password on the indoor station it won't recongnise it. If I set a password for a user in IVMS-4200 the door station won't recognise it. I can use the keypad to dial a room successfully.

I've tried having only one module connected at a time and it has the same issue.

Both seem to be access control related and I'm wondering whether there's a specific setting that I've missed?

Both
I had the same issue.
I resolved it through ivms. In KD-KH8003 configuration page, access control sheet, you have to deselect encrypted card option.
Still a problem as the option reactivates when the door station reboots!

Back