01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Ds-kis702 after some time the doorbell loses connection with the indoor station?

studiosns

Hi, this is my first post.
Hope anyone can help me on this.
Im an installer working exclusivly with Hikvision.
Ive install serveral two wire intercom kits (ds-kis702) and im experiencing the following problem.
After installation everithing works well, but after some time the doorbell loses connection with the indoor station.
It stays like that for sometime and suddently as it dissapears it reshows back again or by simply resarting the intire system.
Now this does not appen in only one kit but in several installations.
The controller is installed propely betwen the two sistems, iv'e already install new wiring on some, upgraded firmware of both dorrstation and doorbell but the problem presists.
Does anyone had the same problem?
Is there a way to fix it?
Thanks in advance.

Hi,
Sorry to dig up an old thread but was hoping someone had experience in a resolution they could possibly share. I am having the exact same issue and was hoping that a firmware update would fix it so went with V2.2.62 on the DS-KD8003. Thumbnails now don't work and it didn't resolve the problem. Now trying to update to V2.2.75_231213 but it gives an error so I can't update. Any help is much appreciated.

UPDATE:
Just wanted to update that i have applied 12vdc to the KD8003 and it has been rock solid since.

Back