01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DVR DS-7332HWI-SH errors

energobv

Hello,

I have a "traditional" DVR type: DS-7332HWI-SH.

DVR is remotely accessed by application iVMS-4200 (v3.1.1.13) installed on computer (OS: Windows10Prof.64bit).

When the computer is restarted and iVMS-4200 is opened, I cannot access, for a time, the cameras of DS-7332; error code: iVMS-4200 Video.C.exe [1602]; “Camera is disabled or not connected”.

In Device Management (iVMS-4200), the DVR appear offline; when I try to Edit the device (button), I receive a confirmation of modification (but without applied change), the error is: The user is locked HCNetSDK.dll [153]. The device is locked. Please try again after 30 minutes.

After 30minutes, I repeat the “Edit” of DVR in Device Management (iVMS-4200), all without changes, and DVR appear now “Online” (?!), the cameras of DS-7332HWI-SH can be Remote Live Viewed in iVMS-4200…this until the next reboot of DVR and/or of computer, when the described problem repeats.

DVR DS-7332HWI-SH has Firmware v3.1.4 build 150430 (the last available for my DVR) and Encoding version v5.0 build 150324.

The workstation with iVMS-4200 and DVR DS-7332HWI-SH are connected by a local network (included routers) and they have local static IPs.

The same DVR can be accessed, but by internet (IP/Domain), on smartphones (by a static -public IP), with the application iVMS-4500 and I have no problem (!)

Another question: How can I access the advanced menu configuration of DVR-7332HWI-SH (not the Basic one)? I will try to configure "trusted" the static IP of the computer (from local network)...if it's possible, maybe it can be a solution...?

I think password of the Remote user is not recognized at DVR, but the password is correct...and the "problem" is solved without changes in Device Management (iVMS-4200) after 30 minutes or more (simple Edit button and Save).

Please help me with some advices to solve this problem !

Thank you !

Mircea

Hello,

I have a "traditional" DVR type: DS-7332HWI-SH.

DVR is remotely accessed by application iVMS-4200 (v3.1.1.13) installed on computer (OS: Windows10Prof.64bit).

When the computer is restarted and iVMS-4200 is opened, I cannot access, for a time, the cameras of DS-7332; error code: iVMS-4200 Video.C.exe [1602]; “Camera is disabled or not connected”.

In Device Management (iVMS-4200), the DVR appear offline; when I try to Edit the device (button), I receive a confirmation of modification (but without applied change), the error is: The user is locked HCNetSDK.dll [153]. The device is locked. Please try again after 30 minutes.

After 30minutes, I repeat the “Edit” of DVR in Device Management (iVMS-4200), all without changes, and DVR appear now “Online” (?!), the cameras of DS-7332HWI-SH can be Remote Live Viewed in iVMS-4200…this until the next reboot of DVR and/or of computer, when the described problem repeats.

DVR DS-7332HWI-SH has Firmware v3.1.4 build 150430 (the last available for my DVR) and Encoding version v5.0 build 150324.

The workstation with iVMS-4200 and DVR DS-7332HWI-SH are connected by a local network (included routers) and they have local static IPs.

The same DVR can be accessed, but by internet (IP/Domain), on smartphones (by a static -public IP), with the application iVMS-4500 and I have no problem (!)

Another question: How can I access the advanced menu configuration of DVR-7332HWI-SH (not the Basic one)? I will try to configure "trusted" the static IP of the computer (from local network)...if it's possible, maybe it can be a solution...?

I think password of the Remote user is not recognized at DVR, but the password is correct...and the "problem" is solved without changes in Device Management (iVMS-4200) after 30 minutes or more (simple Edit button and Save).

Please help me with some advices to solve this problem !

Thank you !

Mircea

Good morning

I have the same or similar problem. after a windows update or the removal of the Adobe Flash player which seems more than a coincidence, did you manage to resolve the issue?

regards

Paul

Hello,

I got the same issue, after a windows update, impossible to connect to the cams.
Did anyone manage to fix that?
Could anyone please help me to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anthony

Back