01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Email attachments

bigo94

Hi! I have 7604NI-E1 NVR with 3.4.98 firmware, and 3x G1 Series bullet cameras. I receive email notifications for Intrussion and Lane crossing detections. Have checked the attachment box, but the nvr keeps to not sending me pictures from these events. Can someone help me?
Thank you, and sorry for my language :)) !

Are you using a email client like Outlook or MailBird or are the alerts going to a web based client like Gmail? Do the emails you receive have empty placeholders where the attachments should be or is there nothing but the alert info?

I am using gmail. There is only event information.
I have attached pic from my email settings and pic from email that i have recently received

Attachments

• Settings.jpg
    Settings.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 376
  • Email.jpg
    Email.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 375
In your Gmail settings are images set to always display? Do you have any filters setup the may be blocking the attachments?

I have the same problem (7600NI k1 4p, with 4 POE ports). Found some suggestions from other fora and I like to share it because a lot of people are searching for a solution.
- Only streams with max 1080p will be send and you will get a low res image in your mailbox
- NVR firmware V4 will do the trick, but is still not available for my NVR
- If I don't connect my 5mp cam to the NVR POE, but seperate POE switch (and has IP range like my home network and not the NVR), I will get High res images in my mailbox. Works with Ziggo smtp and Gmail. If I connect the cam to the NVR, it does not work, unless i set the quality to 1080P
- Some say you need the activate the "capture settings" under "storage" in the cam, but for me it does not matter if I do .

Good luck and I will pray for V4!

Sorry for my late reply. I don't have any filters. The email, received from NVR is image free. It contains only NVR SN, Date, Time, Event and Camera No. There is no attached image

I belive that if you enable this Event-trigger snapshot you will recive image on your e-mail. And Capture schedule must be 0-24.

1590129434176.png

Back