01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Engage \ Disengage alarm in hikvision

Inmar32

Hi
I just received my Hikvision NVR + 2 Hikvision cameras.
I have only one problem:
I set up motion detection for specific times that will trigger alarm output to an external siren.
The thing is that there are some days that I am staying home so i don't want the alarm to work.
I could not find an easy way (from the phone) to disable all the alarms, one click.
I really do not want to enter to web client system and disable from there I need my wife and kids to do it also.

Thanks

From your phone it may be possible using the CGI protocol and ISAPI. With an app (Android) like HTTP Request Shortcuts you could use the PUT command to enable/disable the alarm. Model of your NVR?

I'll need a screen capture from the Alarm Output page to help figure it out. From the web client please post your equivalent of the below.

Please also let me know the firmware version your NVR is on.

Think I've figured it out provided you are triggering A>1 output on motion detect from the NVR.
In order for the NVR to accept HTTP requests from your phone you need to check ISAPI is enabled.
It's easiest to set these directly on the NVR: Menu>Maintenance>System Service tick Enable ISAPI and make sure Enable HTTP is ticked and set HTTP Authentication Type to digest/basic.
If you need to use the webGUI let me know and I'll post the steps.
Once you have enabled those features reboot the NVR. Load the HTTP Request Shortcuts app on your phone and we can proceed from there.

Think I've figured it out provided you are triggering A>1 output on motion detect from the NVR.
In order for the NVR to accept HTTP requests from your phone you need to check ISAPI is enabled.
It's easiest to set these directly on the NVR: Menu>Maintenance>System Service tick Enable ISAPI and make sure Enable HTTP is ticked and set HTTP Authentication Type to digest/basic.
Once you have enabled those features reboot the NVR. Load the HTTP Request Shortcuts app on your phone and we can proceed from there.
Thank you very much!!
I am at work now and will keep you update later!
Have a nice day.

Is there any PUT commands to disengage the alarms?

Hello there, this is exacly what I need. I would like to trigger alarm on NVR - DS-7732NI-I4(B) with http command or /xml command with curl.
my firmware is: V4.22.005 build 191208. Would you be able to help me?

This is my alarm status from ISAPI
<IOOutputPort xmlns="谢生服装" version="2.0">
<id>1</id>
<PowerOnState>
<defaultState>low</defaultState>
<outputState>pulse</outputState>
<pulseDuration>5000</pulseDuration>
</PowerOnState>
<name>Alarm1</name>
All i know that i have to trigger something to get the high status on alarm id 1.

I've tried to force xml by using curl but i'm getting "method not allowed"
1608304379152.png

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back