01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Event Linkage Action

GTEM

Was wondering if there is a way, when a "NORMAL EVENT" is triggered, if instead of going to "Full Screen Monitoring" an option could be provided where when one is in a "1+5" or "1+7" view, the event would instead "Display on View 1"

Not sure if this forum has any input into what Hikvision does in future versions of their firmware.

I have HVR 4.0, NDVR, DS-7208HUHI-K1 with V4.20.001, Build 190430 Firmware (not that it matters as the interface and the way it works seems mostly the same compared to NVR's)

JB1970

No, as you say there is only the full screen monitoring option available. I've never seen such an option on any DVR/NVR. The closest I've seen was on a software based solution years ago, where specific screen segments were designated as "alarm panes" and would remain inactive until an event was received.

Upvote 0

GTEM

Found when something is happening in front of one camera, then I cannot continue to monitor what is happening on other camera's. (e.g. Workers in storeroom today constantly triggering events because they are busy in there, leaves me without a view of what is happening at front door.
Okay so I can disable the event, but this is not a quick procedure for several cameras so thought it would be better if there was an option to "Display on view 1")

I was just wondering if there is a wishlist where features like this and others could be requested and possibly voted on for Hikvision to consider for their next version..

Upvote 0