01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

EZVIZ: 3 identical domes Hikvision connected, 1 without view?

PJJ

Hello,

I bought 3 identical Hikvision domes type DS-2CD2110F-I.
After activating them, I can see the live view of all three camera's accessing the webbrowser (internet explorer)
I also connected them with EZVIZ . I can access and change settings of all 3 both in app as on their site. But I can only see the live view from 2 out of 3, in browser and app.
The settings are identical. The only thing that differs is the softwareversion. The third dome which doesn't allow (?) live view via EZVIZ has V5.3.0_150625. The first dome has V5.3.0 build 151016, the second V5.4.3 build 160705

I have tried to remove the camera from EZVIZ and than resetting the camera. Connected it again but no result. Also tried to add it manually to EZVIZ but that didn't make a difference.
I have viewed all settings of the other camera's but they are exactely the same.
Than I googled this weekend (including the tutorial on this site) but I cannot find a solution.
The releasenotes form Hikvision of the softwareversion says that it's suitable for EZVIZ and in the platform access-setting of the camera the box is checked.

Is it possible that there is something wrong with the camera itself? Has anybody had the same experience and solved it? (I couldn't find a similar post)

Any help would be appreciated since I'm pretty stuck at the moment.

PJ

Today I installed my NVR and connected it with EZVIZ. The strange thing is: if I view the camera's "through" the NVR, it all works fine in EZVIZ. So problem solved, I have live view on all three of them. But still I'm puzzled why it doesn't work via the camera itself? Strange?

Back