01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Ezviz Playback error - You have reached the maximum connections

John Pearson

Getting the following error message on playback, both on iPhone, iPAD and PC with Ezviz & Hik Connect (latest versions) Not been able to check Android yet, "You have reached the maximum connections/No more access to device allowed, please try again later". NVR is Hikvision DS-7608HI-E2/8P/A, with 7 x DS-2CD2042WD-I 4MM. Any help much appreciated.

Have the problem with on my iPhone with eviz recently installed .. cannot find any answers yet !

I have just begun to have the same problem on my EZVIZ app. Any one with any ideas? Thanks.

I emailed EZVIZ tech support. They made several suggestions that seemed cumbersome and unlikely to help. But one suggestion was to MANUALLY update the EZVIZ app. I had received no notice in the app store of a new update as is usually the case for other apps. But when I searched for EZVIZ in the app store a banner message appeared offering to manually update the app. I clicked on that and apparently the app was updated because the problem disappeared and has not recurred. I

After trialing HIK-CONNECT app I have decided to use it in preference to EZVIZ app. For me H-C works much better than EZVIZ. The two way audio is far better than what I get with EZVIZ. Also, the recorded videos play back much smoother without all the choppiness and pauses. Everything is much more responsive with H-C. I don't know why but that is my experience. That is a shame because in several respects I think the EZVIZ app would be preferable if it wasn't so laggy in both the audio and video.

Back