01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Factory reset or restore picture.

Blam99

I've just purchased the Hikvision DS-2CE56H0T-ITMF 2.8mm Camera

I connected it to my DVR and all was well, I went through the settings options and set it to 5MP video format, now the DVR detects the camera but shows no image. My DVR shows that a 5MP camera is connected, but the image still remains blank.
I can't bring up the settings for the camera anymore either to reset or change them. DVR settings are still changeable.

I suspect the 5MP resolution may be too high for my DVR to display perhaps?

Is there a way I can factory reset the camera or something?

Thank you.

Thanks for replying.

The issue is that I can't get to the settings for the camera since going to 5MP so I can't reset using that method.

Could there be another way?

Thanks for replying.

The issue is that I can't get to the settings for the camera since going to 5MP so I can't reset using that method.

Could there be another way?

Unfortunately, I can't offer much more support as we haven't sold TurboHD products for several years and we have never had experience with this model of camera, I would usually recommend for IP camera users to do a hard reset using the reset button, but I don't think your TurboHD model has the reset button. Possibly someone else in the forum can help you but otherwise, I would recommend contacting the seller you bought from or Hikvision directly for support.

Back