01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Failed video feed

Grajo

I have a problem playing live images on devices that have been working fine before. Currently I can only view on one desk top computer. Whereas before I could view on two desktop computers and two mobile devices before. I get a message that says "video failed error code 240038. Any thoughts?

I have a problem playing live images on devices that have been working fine before. Currently I can only view on one desk top computer. Whereas before I could view on two desktop computers and two mobile devices before. I get a message that says "video failed error code 240038. Any thoughts?

Could you give us more details about your system/setup please?

What NVR model do you have?
What camera models do you have?
How are you accessing on a desktop - using iVMS-4200 or browser?
If browser, which browser are you using to access the system?

Could you give us more details about your system/setup please?

What NVR model do you have?
What camera models do you have?
How are you accessing on a desktop - using iVMS-4200 or browser?
If browser, which browser are you using to access the system?
Hi Dan,

I'm a not that bright when it comes to these things so I am not sure what NVR model I have or what sort of camera's I have. I have been accessing live feed quite happily through the hikvision app. I don't understand why it still works fine on one of the desktop computers but nothing else. If you can let me know how to find the information you need I will get back to you with it. Thanks, Graham

Hi Graham,

The model numbers will be on a label attached to the NVR/cameras, you can also see all the product codes in one place using the SADP Tool to scan your network.

If you can install and open SADP and send us the screenshot of the list of Hikvision devices that it says are on your network we will start from there.

Hi Graham,

The model numbers will be on a label attached to the NVR/cameras, you can also see all the product codes in one place using the SADP Tool to scan your network.

If you can install and open SADP and send us the screenshot of the list of Hikvision devices that it says are on your network we will start from there.
Thanks Dan, I'll get back to you tomorrow with the info. Graham

Hi Graham,

Thanks for your help Dan. I rebooted the cctv box and everything is working now. So fingers crossed that has solved the problem.

Back