01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Firmware issues with Hikvision DS-KD8003-IME1

I downgraded from 2.2.3 to 2.0.8.

In hikconnect the device is Online bellow but when I try to add it it requests password. ANY Password I enter it says invalid... My old doens't work any default I found online doesn't work so I can't use the camera. I can't add it, I can't define the keypad code (from the module bellow. Camera is blocked just online asking me for password.

Last edited:
Hi,
Thank you so much for your answer @NoFate.

The thing is that 90% of the time with the 2.2.3 device was offline. As I had the old fimrware never had issues. As a result I wanted to go to the original fimrware the camera had when I got it. The camera seems it's bought from this store. https://www.yeppon.it/p-hikvision-postazione-esterno-ip-941901/ There is also a sticker mentioning HIKVISION Italy on the back. I've send them an email with the file that I export as described in the instructions and the reply was that I need to contact the "supplier" aka the store above. The store above send my request to hikvision italy and then hikvision again reply to contact my supplier. It's a crazy ping poing of mails telling me "cotanct the supplier!" it's such a crazy mess I would say. All this just because the firmware downgrade. Any other way without hikvision and their files is not possible? Via rs232 or so to re-flash? I saw in the side of the camera there is a hidden connector under a plastic cover. Maybe that would be an option? Or is there any supplier maybe here int he forum to help me reset my camera? Regarding the screenshot I am not at my home pc now but imagine the camera is in the online devices. You press on it and try to "add" it to a group or press the gear button to go into configuration. A window pops requesting password. Any password that I tried (even the 12345 from the manual you provided above) is rejected. Then I get a message "4 attemts remaining" and that's it. I can't do anything with the camera.

Back