01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Upgrade for DS-2CD2742FWD-I + DS-7608NI-E2/8P/A

Brian

I was wonder if any one knows the URL for the firmware upgrade for these cameras + NVR DS-2CD2742FWD-I and NVR DS-7608NI-E2/8P/A . For the past few days one of my cameras is being turned off and needs unpluging from the NVR and resetting the NVR before it will restart . I have had this in the past and all was well once the firmware had been updated which was about 1 year ago . If I unplug the internet from the NVR it runs fine but as soon as it been on a few hours the same camera is turned off . Current Firm Ware in NVR is V3.4.95 Build 170626 + Camera Firm ware is V5.5.0 Build 170 .

Many Thanks .

Dan do you have Hikvision address for sending back faulty cameras that are out of warranty I have 2 that need to be returned :
1 x DS-2CD2742FWD-I
1 x DS-2CD2642FWD-I

Many Thanks

Brian

Dan do you have Hikvision address for sending back faulty cameras that are out of warranty I have 2 that need to be returned :
1 x DS-2CD2742FWD-I
1 x DS-2CD2642FWD-I

Can you drop us an email explaining the problem you are seeing and we will see if there is any potential fix, if not then we can look at organising the return/warranty replacement.

info@use-ip.co.uk

pleas i havr nvr and need to unbind but i have prloblem
image (1) (1).png

I would recommend that you try unbinding using the Hik-connect app as well and if both don't work you will need to report these error messages to whoever you purchased from or Hikvision support directly.

Back