01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Forklift Filter function on Thermal Cameras

chrizzo

Centurion!
Trusted Member
Hello,

anyone knows for what the forklift filter function is?

Thermal Network Bullet Camera &Turret Camera Version: V5.5.34 build 210331 Release Note (2021-4-13)

Changelog:

4 Reflect Light Filter & Forklift Filter

In Temperature Measurement > Basic Settings, added Reflect Light Filter and Forklift Filter.

Notes:

Reflect light filter is only applicable to bi-spectrum camera.

Forklift filter is conflict with VCA function.

Hi @chrizzo

I've had a dig around and found this description of the forklift filter feature from release notes for another thermal model:

It will filter out high temperature false alarms caused by forklifts. Note: Forklift filter function and other smart function except temperature measurement cannot be used simultaneously.

The forklift filter is a widely used function. It can rearrange arrays of numbers. The filter is often used in sorting algorithms because it can pick out the "right" numbers. The process is called the forklift because it helps move whole rows or columns of an array. I've found out all these details when I worked with the guys from Forklift Sales in the UK - Affordable new & used Counterbalance, Reach Trucks, Pallet Trucks, Stacker Trucks, Narrow Aisle Flexi Forklifts, Multi Directional Forklifts, Lithium Ion Forklifts, Sideloaders, Rough Terrain Forklift Trucks, Electric and Gas Forklifts for Sale in the UK.. They helped me with some moving problems from one office to another, so I've asked them about this thing. They are true experts in this field.

Last edited:
Back