01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

FTP storage and email alert solution

nwatch

I'm building a web service to provide FTP storage and email alert solution. I have a basic website ready for testing if anyone is interested. You will have 3month free storage and email alert (max 10 per day), you can always review images through the website. Please take a look at nwatch.me

Thanks!

I'm building a web service to provide FTP storage and email alert solution. I have a basic website ready for testing if anyone is interested. You will have 3month free storage and email alert (max 10 per day), you can always review images through the website. Please take a look at nwatch.me

Thanks!
Nwatch, I cant open your website.
Where are you from please? We may cooperate someday, cause you can recommend our IP cameras to your clients who wanna install cameras and use your server to store and watch video. We have many clients who did like this.
Contact me if you are interested. skype: lxhzspy

Nwatch, I cant open your website.
Where are you from please? We may cooperate someday, cause you can recommend our IP cameras to your clients who wanna install cameras and use your server to store and watch video. We have many clients who did like this.
Contact me if you are interested. skype: lxhzspy

lucy are you located in china or other country with special firewall? try this link
https://nwatch.azurewebsites.net/
i dont use skype. send me an email... nwatch4me@gmail.com

Back