01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Have I bought a fake / copy of a HickVision NVR? My HiLook NVR 104-MH -C/4P looks different to those I've seen online and the GUI is not NVR 4.0.

Muldoonsghost

I am a total newbie and I recently bought this. Hikvision HiLook NVR-104MH-C-4P 4 channel 4K NVR with 4 port POE - 4 channel NVRs I'm finding the The GUI difficult to follow and all the online tutorials are using a different GUI. Also an unboxing video shows one with buttons on the front which mine doesn't have. Have I wasted my money, again? Is this a copy of a genuine NVR?

1620579823301.png

Hi @Muldoonsghost

What you have bought is an official Hikvision product, but this is part of Hikvision's cheap consumer range called HiLook and the menus/GUI may be different to the majority of online guides which will be for the professional ranges of Hikvision NVRs.

We have no hands-on experience with the HiLook range but if you give us an idea of what you are trying to do we might be able to point you in the right direction.

Upvote 0
HiLook is a cheap version of hikvision. But should work easy as its. Maybe lower resolution supportet, or lower fps. So whats the problem?

Upvote 0
Back