• Hi Guest, Please subscribe to our YouTube channel for fresh new videos each week.

Hello I am getting Error code HCNetSDK.dll[13] (No permission) when I try and connect to a stream.

Thread starter #1
Hello our Hikvision DS-7216HGHI-SH is not allowing a new user to view video streams. We are attempting to view via the iVMS-4200(v2.04.00.04).exe software.
We can go into iVMS 4200 client and the user is registered there as a Super User. On the Actual main head unit, the user is rated as a "user". They can connect to the cameras in device management and list the cameras on the main head unit. However when it comes to viewing the stream we get the attached error.
Can you help fix this error?

thanks
Mariah_CameraError (003).JPG

Thread starter #5
In the iVMS-4200 software the user has all the permissions ticked. In the DS-7216HGHI-SH they are set as a "user" with the standard permissions of a user.

Thread starter #8
Hi Phil, firstly, thanks for getting back to me. I'm afraid our Hik Vision DS-7216HGHI-SH does not have a screen that looks like the one described in the article above. I attach a picture of our configuration screen. I have setup a new user on the hope that would allow connection, but I get the same error. I can connect to the device in the iVMS-4200 software, and list the cameras. Its just the final stage of connection that it falls over and gives the error message mentioned in the first message of this post..

Attachments

Last edited: