01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hello im new here.... Xvision dvr/nvr support

moosa1991

Hello all i noticed their is no form page for a xvision dvr/nvr system

i am just asking for some advice atm

ive got a xvision dvr system its a 16 channel dvr and a 8 channel ip.

xhr1080d16h (No new updates 2017)

Now i love the system its the best ive had but i want to upgrade to 5mp camera by bnc but they only do 1080p

now the company is also known as iqcctv and do the same dvr system but as a 5mp system with new firmware ect

ive just asked the company for the firmware update for this new dvr system now all the specs are the same ect but its a new name and all

but when i try to update it comes up saying file error

now my question is how can i update this dvr system to the newer version so i can use a 5mp camera as they will take it but with a firmware update and they are not doing this

(please note if this is posted in the one group im sorry i could not see my system on here)

hoping i can get some help please

thank you

Hi,
We have never sold Xvision, so I'm afraid that we have no experience with it and can't offer you much help.
From what you say it seems that they do not wish to permit you to upgrade your box.

Another forum user may be able to offer some experience/help, but there may be other forums where you are perhaps more likely to find that expertise - Good Luck with it.

Hi,
We have never sold Xvision, so I'm afraid that we have no experience with it and can't offer you much help.
From what you say it seems that they do not wish to permit you to upgrade your box.

Another forum user may be able to offer some experience/help, but there may be other forums where you are perhaps more likely to find that expertise - Good Luck with it.

Hello thank you for the reply i am just seeing if i can find a place that can give me some help atm
i know all dvr are just a linux base so should be able to do something with it but im not having much luck atm

im even trying to ftp onto the dvr as i have all the files but cannot seem to get around this

thank you anyways for the response

if no luck im going to change to a hikvision dvr but because this does 24tb hdd ect and a lot more i wanted to keep this

Back