01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

HELP PLEASE, stop Hikvision ringing my iPhone

Billypee

Hi

A couple months ago I had the intercom fitted at my warehouse, unfortunately the engineer who fitted for me has moved out of country and I am unable to get in contact with him

Every time someone rings the doorbell, it rings my phone as well as the two monitors (in office and on warehouse floor). Even after the warehouse has allowed the person to enter the premises my phone still rings. I really want this to stop ringing my phone as its getting in the way of my work as we have visitors/staff come every 5-10 minutes. I have tried to contact HikVision but they said they don't deal with end users.
I have tried blocking the number to no avail and also stopped notifications but again this doesn't help.
When I log on to the web client I can see my phone number is the default number but i cant change this

please someone help, i'm losing my mind!

are you using HikConnect app? why dont you just uninstall it? or disable push messages in the app?

are you using HikConnect app? why dont you just uninstall it? or disable push messages in the app?
I need the app to view the CCTV
Even if I reinstall the app my phone number is saved as default and i can’t seem to amend it
Its disabled but the phone still rings through

But is your hikconnect ringing or your phone app?
If hikconnect, you can just disable push messages or mute calls...

If phone app, then your system is using a PBX?

But is your hikconnect ringing or your phone app?
If hikconnect, you can just disable push messages or mute calls...

If phone app, then your system is using a PBX?
It’s the phone app ringing me, if I am using a pbx do you know a way around it so it stops ringing my phone?

What intercom system do you have? If it’s the version 2 system there is a software update for the indoor unit that when the indoor unit is answered it stops push ringing any linked phone. Go to the uk Hikvision portal and read all the software releases for the indoor units it’s one of them. Also if it’s a version 2 delete it from your app if you want it to stop, cameras will be via the NVR or DVR that won’t be affected.
You’ve not put muck information on so people will be guessing how they can help

Hmm, its a probably a forward rule setup to ring an incoming call on your phone, probably somekind of vurtual extensions list
the doorbell is calling probably a virtual extension to ring on multipe clients ,like extension 8000

if your phone is extension , 1001 , that 1001 will be member of that virtual group... so you need to remove 1001 from that 8000 group on PBX

check what number your doorphone is calling, then you can have a look in PBX

dont think thats the issue he is talking about, he just doesnt want a ring anymore on the phone

Back