01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Help with exporting a file

Bluenose1940

Centurion!
Trusted Member
Hello folks,

I am trying to get a file of an event onto a USB stick and seem to be failing dismally.

I have gone into the export menu and have identified the file that I want. To be on the safe side I have 'locked' it, I'm not sure if that is of any help though.

Having identified the file which is 11.33MB in size, I then click on 'Export' but when the page changes nothing is showing to export. the file size is shown in the bottom corner of the screen.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this please?

I am using a Hikvision DS-7604NI-K1/4P(B) NVR

many thanks in advance of any help.

EDIT: I have managed to get the file onto a USB stick but now I cannot play it, I get an error message as per the image that I have just attached. Hope this will help someone provide an answer. The file has been saved and exported as mp4 and I am trying to play it in Windows Media Player. Thanks again.

Another EDIT: I have now cracked this. I have downloaded something called VLC Media Player and it works perfectly. Does anyone know if there is such a player that has a digital zoom facility built in?

Attachments

• NVR Capture 25_01_20.PNG
    NVR Capture 25_01_20.PNG
    8.6 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
May not be exactly what your looking for but try this:
In VLC - Tools>Effects and Filters>Video Effects>Geometry - click Interactive Zoom
A small preview window will appear on the top left that you can drag the mouse around to enlarge.
You could also try pressing 'Z' (uppercase) to adjust window size.
1579989764823.png

Thank you StewartM, That did exactly what I wanted. Your advice is much appreciated.

Back