01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Hik connect app playback operating failed network busy

ams_Sxi

I am using iphone 12 with latest hik connect app NVR DS-7608NI

I can live view fine, but playback is intermittent.
When i try to playback a notification on the app it says Operating failed The network is busy.

Some playbacks work fine others i get the error

Any ideas?

I am using iphone 12 with latest hik connect app NVR DS-7608NI

I can live view fine, but playback is intermittent.
When i try to playback a notification on the app it says Operating failed The network is busy.

Some playbacks work fine others i get the error

Any ideas?
It may just be the HikConnect service playing up - it's a free service and for me while most of the time everything runs great at other times it fails to playback or notifications are late. I had this happen a couple of times yesterday when trying to playback notifications. Today it's been woeful. My phone pinged to notify me of a line crossing on the drive - when I checked I got an image of me washing my motorbike.....an hour and 7 minutes earlier!

My hik connect has stopped sending notification altogether, but is showing on nvr logs

probably playing up

I’ve got an issue this afternoon with my NVR and DVR, both on same network, sending delayed notification to Hik-Connect on my iPhone, some by near an hour, some by minutes. Must be server issues.

yeah, i have them too, but for intercom , when someone pressed the doorbell button, the ring notification is sometimes 5 minutes later
offcourse visitor is then already gone ... nice smart doorbell :s

Same issue for a customer.
Notifications are working perfect aswell as the screen capture of the motion but when I press playback I get the same message.
If I try to view it through “playback” the event shows up but if I watch it, I get a message saying no record found.
I’ve checked notification and recording on motion settings
Can’t figure it out

I'm also having this issue. Any ideas USE-IP ?

in my case the notifications fire, but the screen shot attached is just a black screen with a picture of a bell, when I try to play back it gets to about 3-4% and then I get 'operating failed network busy'
Live playback works fine.

It used to work pretty well, but this has been ongoing for a couple of months now.

help!

Same here. Live view is perfect, but viewing events either times out or network busy.

One of mine started showing 'network busy' as well recently (last 2 weeks ish) for line crossings and intruder alerts on a number of cameras - on one I series NVR - but only for a number of the alerts, not all of them. It wasn't doing it before - and it is doing it now. Haven't gotten to the bottom of it yet.

This app has been total junk for quite a while and Hik has no desire to fix it - or any of the NVR firmware either.

Did anyone find a solution to “operating failed. The network is busy”? I get this randomly from line crossing alert playback. So annoying!

Back