01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Hik-Connect Door Station DS-KV6113-WPE1 Sharing Issues?

tommodoc

Hi,
Ive installed a DS-KV6113-WPE1 door station, without the indoor screen. I have got it connected to my Hik-Connect account, and the device will ring it and i can view the feed fine using both WIFI and mobile data, the problem comes when trying to view the device on a shared account. I can share the device to another account, but when trying to watch the feed it simply loads to around 90% and doesn't display anything, or occasionally displays failed to play video. I have updated the door station to V2.1.5 build 200904, which i believe is the latest firmware, and all apps are up to date with version 4.13.0 on IOS. I also currently share a NVR device between an account which works fine, it is just the door station device that does not seem to want to be viewed on an account it is shared to.
I've attached a screenshot of what shows on the shared account when trying to access the device.

any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_2030.PNG
    IMG_2030.PNG
    136.7 KB · Views: 309
Hi,
Ive installed a DS-KV6113-WPE1 door station, without the indoor screen. I have got it connected to my Hik-Connect account, and the device will ring it and i can view the feed fine using both WIFI and mobile data, the problem comes when trying to view the device on a shared account. I can share the device to another account, but when trying to watch the feed it simply loads to around 90% and doesn't display anything, or occasionally displays failed to play video. I have updated the door station to V2.1.5 build 200904, which i believe is the latest firmware, and all apps are up to date with version 4.13.0 on IOS. I also currently share a NVR device between an account which works fine, it is just the door station device that does not seem to want to be viewed on an account it is shared to.
I've attached a screenshot of what shows on the shared account when trying to access the device.

any help would be appreciated.
I have exactly the same issue. Calls came through ok after sharing with my wife, it says video not available due to poor network connection

Back