01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Hik Connect Error code 260015 for play back recorded clips

Rectro30

Hi

I have two Hikvision Ip cameras. I have activated them, they live stream fine to web, blueiris and Hik connect app, but the problem is when trying to play back a clip from Hik connect app.

Randomly at times it would play back, other times it would not, but now It wont play back any clip. I can play back files from the cameras web interface but hik connect gets to high percentages then stops, some times its 98%, 73%, its random but always high percentages. It stays there then I get the error code 260015.

For the record I can play back clips from my Bluiris App, v380pro and Reolink app either while on the network or outside it. Its just Hik connect. Im not sure if this is to do with it but the Hikvision cameras NAT now has UpNp off as its a risk to have that open, in either case when it was on the port mapping failed on most ports.

Thanks.

Hi @Rectro30

What model are the cameras and which firmware version are they on?
What are they recording to?
Which version of Hik-Connect are you running, and on what platform?

A good first step with all Hik-Connect issues is to unbind the devices from Hik-Connect, which is explained here:
How-to: How to Unbind a Hikvision Device using SADP on a PC

Then, re-add it via serial number to the Hik-Connect portal in a web browser, rather than by QR code, following the steps in this guide:
How-to: How to use Hik-Connect

Hi Kyle, thanks for your fast response.

I have two DS-2CD2347GT-LU cameras. They are both on firmware V5.5.150 build 200927.
They are both recording to a 64gb class 10 sd card.
Im running v4.12.0.0111 on a Samsung S8 android.

I will try your suggestion.

Thanks,

I removed the camera, added it back via Hik connect online account. Both cameras stream and connect fine, its just getting playback of clips is the issue. It loads to a high percentage then stays there until the code 260015 shows.

loading (2).jpeg

load fail (2).jpeg

Thanks,

Last edited:
My uplink speed is 17mbps, no problems there. Dropping res is not a option not only does this downgrade my cameras but its not needed, plus It will wipe out my motion zones in BlueIris.. UPnp is enabled by default as I can't see such a setting. For completeness, I have done the following.

1. Removed all devices from Hik Connect app, uninstalled App from phone.
  2. Deleted my Hik Connect account and made a new one, added back the cameras.
  3. Installed Hik Connect on phone devices added and stream 100% fine.
  4. Changed ports on one of the cameras using 8001, and 81 to test it.
  5. Hik Connect has all notifications enabled, has all permissions, and is not battery optimized.

I still get the same issue. So my question is where are the settings in my cameras Web settings for play back by streaming, not live mode by forplayback?

Thanks

Hi Rectro
I have/had the exact same problem as you. I can view 'live' feeds in Hik-connect but not download clips. I've been researching this over the last couple of days and managed to solve it - at least for myself, I hope this works for you.

All I did was change Video Encoding from H265+ back to H265 and problem was solved - no need to reduce the resolution. If this doesn't work try H264.

The drawback is the saved video files will be larger but at least you can view them in Hik-connect by phone.

Good luck

It seems that link is to another error "fail to search" Im getting problem with failed to play. Its getting almost there at high 80+ percent, at times 98% but halts then shows error 260015. I put the bitrate right down to test it and I could view player files, but this level was very low. As my phone can stream 4K youtube videos, and Reolink 5mp can handle preview playback well I thing its down to Hik Connect not managing playback well.

Thanks,

Hi Rectro
I have/had the exact same problem as you. I can view 'live' feeds in Hik-connect but not download clips. I've been researching this over the last couple of days and managed to solve it - at least for myself, I hope this works for you.

All I did was change Video Encoding from H265+ back to H265 and problem was solved - no need to reduce the resolution. If this doesn't work try H264.

The drawback is the saved video files will be larger but at least you can view them in Hik-connect by phone.

Good luck
Thanks for your reply and tip but I already have it on h265 as the + is known to have issues.

Thanks.
Dan

If the cameras are recording multi streams why cant it play the sub stream version?

Hi

I have two Hikvision Ip cameras. I have activated them, they live stream fine to web, blueiris and Hik connect app, but the problem is when trying to play back a clip from Hik connect app.

Randomly at times it would play back, other times it would not, but now It wont play back any clip. I can play back files from the cameras web interface but hik connect gets to high percentages then stops, some times its 98%, 73%, its random but always high percentages. It stays there then I get the error code 260015.

For the record I can play back clips from my Bluiris App, v380pro and Reolink app either while on the network or outside it. Its just Hik connect. Im not sure if this is to do with it but the Hikvision cameras NAT now has UpNp off as its a risk to have that open, in either case when it was on the port mapping failed on most ports.

Thanks.
I recently purchased a 2087g2 colourvu. Legitimate UK...running 5.5.154 firmware on virgin 100mb and camera using micro Sd with no nvr installed.... I have the same issue and with hik connect playback.... on home WiFi and camera added via ip/domain playback works with the hik connect app.....
But Using WiFi or 4g with camera on hik connect domain playback does exactly.the same....
I have tried every setting possible. Searched and the only way to watch playback with camera on hik connect domain not ip/domain is to set max bit rate to 256 or 512 and it works on any resolution setting but footage not of quality. Works with Any frame rate and any compression but change bit rate anything above 512 and none load they reach 98% time out and 260015.
I have another 8mp 2386g2 and that one is set to 12288kbps and hik connect domain on 4g works fine....
Personally I think its a firmware issue with the colourvu cameras
I tried contacting hikvision but because I'm and end user they don't deal with us .
I have even just had a new virgin hub 3.0 from 2.0 and exactly the same ...108m down 10m up

Is any others also experiencing the same issues as hopefully a solution is out there

Which Platform Access server url are you using?
Have you tried others?

Using litedev.eu.hik-connect.com and have tried dev.hik-connect.com ..no difference....

I have tried Android Samsung s8, and Iphone 10 both with Hik connect, IVMS 4500, HiLookVision, they all do the same thing as they are all based on the same program. In all cases the error 260015 on android and 260025 on iPhone happened. Iv have search all over the internet and have not found any answer. For the fact that it often gets to 98% high 88, even 99% then halts shows there is some issues with the software or firmware. I can stream totally fine, just cant play back. I do get playback when I put the settings for the camera to record the 3rd stream which defeated the object of getting this camera. The issue is it timing out too early then comes to a halt. There should be two streams recorded to the sdcard, one of which should be for playback so in the case for the 4k version of these cameras there would be no chance to playback neither should you need too as you only need a half decent preview with the full res reserved for use as evidence.

I have spent weeks looking into this....I hope I might have found out the solution......

I have Virgin media hub 3.0 and A colourVU ds-2cd2087g2 and with the same issues . when outside the home network the live view is fine on 4g but try and watch video playback from my SD card inside the camera i get upto 99% the 260015.. when home and use the camera on ip/domain and android phone on home wifi i can see footage perfectly........ does this sound familiar .

I got it working on all resolutions at max fps and h265
even though when setting up camera i used the option to setup hik connect on the camera when selecting its IP address..... and the feed worked fine when added to hikconnect.com but no playback maybe a bug in the camera software telling the hub what to allow through . so logged in to the virgin media hub and selected port forwarding.

I added a new rule
local ip 192.168.0.xxx
local start port 80
local end port 80
external start port 80
external end port 80
protocol both - tcp & udp
enabled yes

add another rule as below

local ip 192.168.0.xxx
local start port 8000
local end port 8000
external start port 8000
external end port 8000
enabled yes

and finally another rule

local ip 192.168.0.xxx
local start port 554
local end port 554
external start port 554
external end port 554
enabled yes

turn on your 4g open hik connect . select camera and try for the playback... works everytime for me now

the 192.168.0.xxx is obviously my camera as i dont have an NVR but maybe using the NVR ip address for this will do it too.

hope this works for everyone affected and any feed back would be great as I no expert at all just been trying to find a solution like you guys...thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back