01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Hik-connect IOS problem loading picture failed

andakali

Hi,
Any one facing in hik-connect ISO "loading picture failed" in the notification screen? if yes please help to fix it. it was working fine for a while then stoped loading picture right.
latest hik-connect software for IOS. even before it happen to me with different release.

thanks for your help..
Attachments

Attachments

• IMG_4760.JPG
    IMG_4760.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 1,153
Last edited by a moderator:
Check the app has full permission to receive push notifications. In IOS I believe it's in Settings>Notifications, choose the Hikconnect app and toggle all the switches to ON. Close and restart the app and see if it makes a difference. Keep us posted.

Thanks StewartM for your replay,
all the setting was on, even I can see and review all the event, my problem was the picture in the event not showing in the list. actually now is working. All I did make the port from manual to auto in the network setup.

Thanks

Thanks StewartM for your replay,
all the setting was on, even I can see and review all the event, my problem was the picture in the event not showing in the list. actually now is working. All I did make the port from manual to auto in the network setup.

Thanks

Did you ever find a solution for this? I am now having this same issue. I can watch the play back video recorded or watch the video live but the thumbnail image is display "Loading pictures failed."

Did you ever find a solution for this? I am now having this same issue. I can watch the play back video recorded or watch the video live but the thumbnail image is display "Loading pictures failed."

Did you find the solution? This is happening to me, but I just discovered that is only by using WIFI. If I turn off WiFi and use my carrier network all images get loaded like a charm. So I believe the router is blocking a channel or port.

Hi, I am having the same issue. Has it ever been resolved? Is it still doing the same thing on your app or did it solve itself?

Hi @Hyperway
I'm looking into this problem with Hikvision - it's taking a while, but their HQ have been connecting to my Hik-Connect account to try and work out what is happening.

The most recent update is here, but I'll follow up with more information when I can in this thread too:

I've only confirmed the problem as existing on M-Series NVRs with G5 platform cameras (the "C" models), are you using the same NVR and camera range?

Have you made any progress with Hikvision on this issue? I was starting to consider the possibility that a blocked port might be preventing the receipt of the photo.

Not yet, sorry, it's been very slow progress with them on this but I did ask for an update earlier today so will follow up when I know more...

Back