01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik connect issue with NVR DS-7608NI-K1/8P(B)

Osamahfn

Dears
I can see only one camera on Hik-connect app(android) and the other 3 cameras showing (device is offline) but in reality there is internet connected I can see them on the NVR screen working properly.
noting that on iVMS-4500 app they are working
All cameras with the same model (DS-2CD2T43G0)

Does this have relation with the website mentioned on NVR (litedev.hik-connect.com) or camera IP or what ?
please help

Solution
Our Step One would be to recommend that you check Hikvision's firmware portal and ensure that each of your Hikvision devices is running the latest available firmware.
You must check the portal, unfortunately you cannot rely upon the device self-reporting that it is on the latest firmware :(
Loading the latest firmware has to be our first advice, in case Hikvision have found and resolved any issues that you are experiencing.
Our Step One would be to recommend that you check Hikvision's firmware portal and ensure that each of your Hikvision devices is running the latest available firmware.
You must check the portal, unfortunately you cannot rely upon the device self-reporting that it is on the latest firmware :(
Loading the latest firmware has to be our first advice, in case Hikvision have found and resolved any issues that you are experiencing.

Upvote 0
Solution
Thanks a lot for your advice, you are right, I have updated the NVR and all cameras to get the latest firmware and now they are working properly

Upvote 0
Back