01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Hik Connect Offline (0x2002)

Kar

Hi

wondering if anyone can help me : my Hik Connect app is showing all 4 cameras as Offline 24 hours now. Had no issues since installation over 12 months ago up to this point. Both myself and housemate logged on to live view at same time yesterday as house alarm was activated. Hasn’t worked since. Any ideas ? Greatly appreciated as not very tech savvy thanks

See platform access screen attached

Attachments

• CD9CB85D-67D1-4587-97C8-4079F1AEA539.jpeg
    CD9CB85D-67D1-4587-97C8-4079F1AEA539.jpeg
    392.6 KB · Views: 817
I am having the same problem. My one camera had water in it so was constantly offline. It has now been changed but I can’t get the camera to connect to my app. They show on the tv in the house but show offline on my app in my phone

Hello team,

Im also have this problem the platform access shows that im hors ligne (0*2002), no configuration had been changed since 6 month ago tell it stop hik-connect app with that code error

the DVR is connected to my LAN, i can ping to it and it got a DHCP address
i tried to change the server not succuss, also change the ip address from DHCP to static IP, and nothing work i still got error code 2*2002

thank in advance

Hi, I have the same problem. The cameras can be only worked when I am using the monitor but always fail to connect on the apps. I had tried to reinstall the apps and entered the preferred and alternate DNS server. Unfortunately, it’s still the same. I found many of you have the same problem, however, no solution can be found. Please kindly help.

Hi Sandra,​

I had the same problem earlier i search on the web i haven't found any solution for that, also asked the hikvision support and they didn't help.
I fix it when i forget my DVR password by mistake
Solution
1. change the IP address of the DVR must likely to have a static address also recommend to change the DNS also
2. turn off the hik connect platform,
3. reboot the DVR and the router
After that i made it work i hope it works for you to
If it didn't please contact me at mabroukyhassan@gmail.com and i'll check it for you

With all the best

Hi. I am having a similar issue. If we are home and on the WiFi we can see the cameras on the iPhone app. As soon as we leave the cameras show on the app as offline. Any help in resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

Hi. I am having a similar issue. If we are home and on the WiFi we can see the cameras on the iPhone app. As soon as we leave the cameras show on the app as offline. Any help in resolving this would be greatly appreciated.
Hi klimkke,
Can you provide the hik-connect platform configuration it may be the Server address was not set correctly

Back