01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Hik-Connect Online / Offline problem Dvr Turbo

ste92

Hi everyone, I'm a hikvision installer. A client of mine has a big problem that even my sellers can not solve!
I have a Dvr Turbo 1.0 the problem is that Hik-Connenct does not work well!
I have as adsl Eolo Isp, the problem is that in the settings of my DVR hik-connect is online but if I enter the application or even login on Hik-connect site the device is offline. if I open the ports on the router, I can remotely enter the DVR but Hik-Connect is offline. My client is very nervous for this reason can someone help me? It's been a month or two that I have this problem. Thanks..

Hikvision PTZ cameras
the Dvr is DS-7216HGHI-SH/A(B) firmware V3.3.4, Build 170627

I have limited experience with the Turbo range of analogue devices but the troubleshooting should be similar. Always have the latest firmware on both DVR and camera. Many of Hik-Connects issues have been addressed in the latest firmware. You shouldn't need to open ports on the router for Hik-Connect however you might want to check if there are any firewall rules in place.
Send some screen captures of the DVR network config.
Some things to try:
Try set the DNS to 8.8.8.8 or 1.1.1.1
From a PC on the same LAN can you ping the hik-connect server set in Configuration>Network>Advanced>Platform Access?
1539716458034.png

Can you Telnet to the server? If not this might be firewall related.
1539716399535.png

As a Hikvision installer you should have access to a toll free number in your country to their support. If you use a distributor like ADI they can provide the phone number to you.
If you have no luck send some screen captures of the DVR network configuration.

thanks for your support, fortunately I have a 7204HQHI-F1 / N / A turbo dvr that I have updated to the firmware of May 2018 last tomorrow I try to replace it and I'll tell you. while the DVR I currently have the latest firmware dates back to last year. is not a firmware problem for you? now I try

the DVR remains connected to any connected camera but if I connect at least 3 hik connect cameras from offline why? is faulty?

I'm sorry, I think we are going to struggle to help you - we only have very limited knowledge of analogue solutions :oops:

no problem I have already asked my supplier if he is replaced, we hope he has just over 2 years ..

Back