01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Hik Connect PTZ issue

DOLLAR BILL

I have all cameras with PTZ working fine on the NVR 7608 monitor using v3.3.4. When I install Hik Connect v4.0.0 on the iPad and connect to the NVR, the device loads on the iPad but I have no PTZ controls that should be at the bottom of the screen. I am at a loss.

I have all cameras with PTZ working fine on the NVR 7608 monitor using v3.3.4. When I install Hik Connect v4.0.0 on the iPad and connect to the NVR, the device loads on the iPad but I have no PTZ controls that should be at the bottom of the screen. I am at a loss.

Can you be more specific as to what NVR model you have as that v3.3.4 firmware sounds very old and there may be a more recent firmware for the model you have.

Is it a 7608NI-E2 / 7608NI-K2 / 7608NI-I2 / or something completely different?

We have an I-series NVR which is running the latest firmware and is connected to the V4 Hik-connect app and we have no problem accessing the PTZ controls in the app.

No other reports of this.
Have you had this working OK with an earlier version of the App?
Maybe the V4 App needs V4 firmware on the NVR? (not seen this stated anywhere, just guessing)
What's the full model code of your NVR please?

Thanks for the replies, NVR is a DS-7608NI-E2/8P. This is the screen shot and as you can see there is no PTZ control along the bottom. No I have not had this working brfore, just setting it up.
screen shot.jpg

UPDATE: I upgrade the NVR firmware to current and the PTZ cameras are now working. Thanks

I have an issue once I have activated my ip ptz camera and put a.password on it .. it doesn't stated the user name. Is there a default user name to log on to the device.

I have an issue once I have activated my ip ptz camera and put a.password on it .. it doesn't stated the user name. Is there a default user name to log on to the device.
It is usually admin

Back