01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik Connect will not playback on iphone

Clemrene

Hi,
I can not get playback on my iphone on hik- connect could do with some help but keep it easy to understand :)

Hi @Clemrene

Can you provide more details of your system please?

Camera and/or NVR models you have?

Are the cameras you have added individually to the Hik-Connect app or added via the NVr they are connected to?

How did you add the devices to Hik-Connect? QR-Code, IP address, or P2P cloud/platform access?

Hi I added to my iphone with QR code and was working okay at first but now playback has stopped working i can see live still
Have Hik vision box and two cameras linked to internet so far but not sure what it is :-(

Hi @Clemrene

Does playback work when you access the camera in a web browser?

Where is the camera recording the footage to?

The first thing to do is add the camera to your account through the Hik-Connect Web Portal via serial number, as the QR code method is often problematic.

Here's our full guide for adding this way - How-to: How to use Hik-Connect

Also, make sure that you are running the latest version of the app and that firmware on the camera is up-to-date.

Really struggling as i have set up on Hik connect web portal but wont accept the seriel number i have ,( Operation failed. The device is added by other users.) on my iphone have set up as DVr and DS-
not sure what I am doing !!

Hi @Clemrene

Sorry for the delayed response here. You'll need to unbind the recorder from your Hik-Connect account before adding it via the web portal, as per the steps in this guide - How-to: How to Unbind a Hikvision Device using SADP on a PC.

The serial number should be 9 digits long, which are the last 9 digits on the long serial number shown for the device in SADP.

Hi
I forgot my password in order to unbind.
If you have forgotten your password you will need to contact who you bought from and organise a password reset or hard reset the camera to set a new password.

Back