01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

I need some help enabling HIK-CONNECT with my DS-7104HGHI-SH DVR please

cosa91

Hello everyone!

I have a problem connecting my cameras via phone app - trying for days without much success. My cameras are working fine and I can preview them in my "home network" but not online. I know that there are more options to connect (dyndns or hik connect) so if someone could explain that also I would be very grateful!

Long story short - ports are enabled in my router settings but where ever I look my setup seems to be offline. I'm attaching screenshots of my settings and I hope someone will be able to tell me where's the problem.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    138.3 KB · Views: 249
  • 2.png
    2.png
    141.1 KB · Views: 254
  • 3.png
    3.png
    146.3 KB · Views: 244
  • 4.png
    4.png
    144.5 KB · Views: 248
  • 5.png
    5.png
    65.7 KB · Views: 260
@David that's the problem - I can't, nor can I change EZVIZ cloud option... I enable the function but still I can't connect via internet..

@cosa91 have you tried enabling hikconnect on the camera web gui? Use 8.8.4.4 as your alternate DNS.

@David I think it is - when I click upgrade software doesn't find new firmware. I'll try using alternate DNS

@cosa91 I am not familiar with that DVR, post a screen capture of your current firmware version.

@cosa91 from your SADP screenshot I see firmware (software) build 3.1.8 ???. what does the rest of it say?

do you know what Turbo version it is, 1 3 4 or 5?

@cosa91 I think its a Turbo 1.0, your firmware is very old and is probably the root cause of your problems. Maybe @Phil or @Dan could advise.

Have you ever upgraded firmware before?

No I haven't but I can do that if I manually download software from the link you provided and then upgrade via "Batch configuration" software?

@cosa91 check the pdf file here, I think this refers to your model. HIKVISION UK PORTAL. even this is very old firmware and may not solve your problem.

I think your DVR is end of life and no longer supported.

And you need to download your FW to your PC, then login onto your DVR via web-page. Go to Maintenance, fw upgrade browse and then after choosing downloaded FW click upgrade.

After that it is recommended to factory default your DVR.

1597219092222.png

Back