01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikconnect app showing only 2 of 7 cameras online

osufan

Hello all! I am new here. Am having trouble getting all cameras to show online in the app.
About a week ago, all cameras went offline. Finally was able to check the connections on the nvr today.
After unplugging and plugging back in the internet connections, 2 cameras came back online and all camera
views are available to replay. However, 5 cameras' live views still show "device is offline". Has anyone ever seen
this before? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I don't have access to the nvr directly as I am in another
state. Have a friend who can check the physical device for me if needed. Thanks!

Go to settings, linked camera, and see if: (1) all the cameras show up in the list; and (2) make sure each one has the "open eye" icon next to it - if not, touch the icon to add that cam to the list.

Thank you for responding. I attached the pic from settings/linked camera. All cameras
D16E82FC-D9B0-48D8-BA90-28B2714D5C1E.png
have the open eye but only cam 1 and 2 are online.

Is viewing on your monitor/NVR working properly? Is it only the app that is not showing those cams?

I don't have access to the physical NVR device as it is in another state and it doesn't have a monitor connected to it. The only camera access I have ever had is via the hikconnect app. If there is a way to access the NVR via web on my computer screen here, I would like to know how to access it. I havent been able to figure out how to do that.

I think you're going to have to have access to the NVR to see if this is a local problem or just an app problem. I'd start by at least having someone reboot the NVR and see if that fixes it.

ok. Thanks for your suggestions. I will ask my friend to stop by and restart the NVR.

Back