01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Camirlot

Hey guys,

I've been having an unexplained problem for a few days now. My device is displayed as offline in the HikConnect app.

The router is online, the web interface is accessible via the IP of the device and in the configurations the connection to HikConnect is shown as online.

If I want to connect the device to the app it says that the device is connected to the router but cannot connect to the internet. But the device can be reached via the external IP...

Best regards

What does “with player” means?
Is there also a german version?

And which zip should I get? “EN” or “ML”? I guess ML stands for multi language?

What does “with player” means?
The downloaded .zip will include a player (for playing back recording) - if I recall correctly.

Is there also a german version?

And which zip should I get? “EN” or “ML”? I guess ML stands for multi language?

Yes, ML will include the German language version.

I've updated in the chronological order but sadly after the update it still tells me that the device is offline, even though in the Hik-Connect settings the status is online.

Can you upload some screenshots please?

DB195011-7947-4FE4-B8C3-94952C030EEC.jpeg
583D4242-615A-4D48-B599-4C80ADA107E0.jpeg

Open a command prompt from a PC on the same LAN and ping dev.eu.hik-connect.com. Do you get a reply?
1539713271530.png

My hikvision dvr DS-7116HWI-SL showing offline in Hikconnect app for a few days inspite of all correct things. Removing and adding device shows cross region error.

Open a command prompt from a PC on the same LAN and ping dev.eu.hik-connect.com. Do you get a reply?
View attachment 1352
I solved by putting a DVR DS-7204HQHI-F1/N/A , with this hikconnect dvr on the website it is always online while with DVR installed 2 years ago: DS-7216HGHI-SH / A (B) stays online for two hours and then remains offline. can it be a problem with Tplink routers? always with the same internet provieder I brought my DS-7216HGHI-SH / A (B) DVR without connecting any cameras and the DVR remains in line, always with 30 Mbps download and 3 Mbps upload. but with automatic mapping on both the DVRs, on the site hikconnect the DVR 7216 in my house opens the door 32900 while I take it to my client's house where I have problem opening the door 80, while now the DVR 7204 opens the door 80 at my client's house, this is strange! try to replace router or reset it?

Back