01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision 2421/2443/2423 Audio Issue On IVMS-42000/4500 App

isaleem7

Hey Use IPer's,

This is my first post and I really need your help guys. I have installed 30 to 35 Dual Audio 2421, 2423 and 2443 Hikvision IP cameras. Connections are all good as I have used 8 ports Hikvision POE switches. Cable I used was CAT6 Baynet and D-Link.

The problem I am facing is that I can't hear any audio on My Android/IOS IVMS-4500 app.. I can hear audio and can talk through cam as well on computer; local network (web interface).... I have selected Video/Audio Type under Video and Image tab and select micln under audio tab.... One more thing I have also selected or open speaker icon under live view option menu... In short, I have already enabled all options for usage of two way audio...

Kindly do let me know what I am lagging and where the fault is. Rest of the things are all very well good. Problem is with only IVMS-4500/4200 Mobile application...Waiting for your all quick reply.

Many Thanks In Advance....

Hi @isaleem7

You have done most of the things we recommend in the below audio set up post:

But we would recommend that you check the firmware of the cameras is up to date and we would also recommend using the newer, more up to date Hik-Connect app instead of iVMS-4500

Back