01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision camera "Network Unreachable"

AzzaUk

I came on to check out my cameras and have noticed one of them is not online. It and 2 others are directly connected to my nvr.

camera model - DS-2CD2185FWD-I(S)
Nvr - 7616NI-K2/8P

It is not showing up in sadp when i plug my pc into another port on the nvr, nor are the network lights flashing on the back of the nvr.

I have tried plugging it into another port in the nvr and also my pc but still nothing. I re-checked the footage to see if it had been hit or whatever but it just stops recording. I even have the log as to when it stopped.

Just noticed on the camera aswell looks the IR lights are staying on.

Last edited:
Hi @AzzaUk,

Sorry for the delayed response on this.

The first thing to do would be to try factory resetting the camera via the pushbutton if it has one - usually found beside the SD card slot. The method for doing so can be found here: How do I Reset a HikVision IP camera using the pushbutton?

Are the working cameras showing up in SADP?
Have you tried a different network cable?
Does the camera show up in SADP when connected to your local network (e.g. to the router) rather than directly to NVR? (You'll need to connect your computer running SADP to the same network and provide power to the camera.)
What other cameras are connected and is your NVRs power budget sufficient to handle them all?

If you can get share screenshots of the cameras current settings or NVR log that would be great too.

Back