01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision Cloud Recording

Phil

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Currently, none of Hikvision's standard NVRs are enabled for cloud recording i.e. no built-in feature to save to Dropbox, Amazon or Google cloud (for recording nor backup). I believe some DVRs do offer backup to the cloud.

There are however several third-party providers that can provide some level of such service for a monthly fee:
Manything
Eagle Eye Networks
CamCloud
angelcam

You should expect to only be able to send and store clips (not continuous recording).

Vivotek AI Network Video Recorders
An alternative is to use Stablebit CloudDrive with the likes of Google Drive etc and using the HiKVision Remote backup software you can then backup to a "normal" system drive that just happens to be located on your Google Drive. Bandwidth intensive I know but doable if you are on a leased line etc.

Stablebit CloudDrive is the only software I have found that will mount a drive so that the Remote backup application will see it as a native drive, everything else doesn't mount it in the same way so although the drive may show up in Windows Explorer etc it wont then show up in the Remote Backup application.

Back