01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Hikvision Doorbell DS-KB8113-IME1 - capturing picture after pressing doorbell button

duff2

Hi,
I installed my new DS-KB8113-IME1 doorbell and everything is working fine. But I couldn´t find a way how to set up the doorbell to capture picture everytime some presses doorbell button and upload it to my mobile phone or to my FTP server. Is there any solution?

Thankx a lot.

Hi duff2,
Recently I have also purchased a new DS-KB8113-IME1.
I have finished all network config.
I have 2 phones with the HikConnect app installed and the device is added to devise list.
However, when I press a call button - the doorbell doesn't call these phones.

Could you share your config and firmware?

I want to understand what I am missing.

Thank you.

Hi @duff2

We have no experience with this particular model but with the KD8003 Intercom when you view the live view in the Hik-Connect app you should see a menu below the live stream labelled Call and here you should find an image of every time some presses the intercom.

Screenshot_20210407-144143.jpg

In regards to sending the images via FTP, we have no experience of that with any Hik doorbell or intercom so I would not be able to advise.

Hi @duff2

We have no experience with this particular model but with the KD8003 Intercom when you view the live view in the Hik-Connect app you should see a menu below the live stream labelled Call and here you should find an image of every time some presses the intercom.

In regards to sending the images via FTP, we have no experience of that with any Hik doorbell or intercom so I would not be able to advise.
Hi Dan, thank you for your reply....I would love my doorbell to work the same way as your KD8003. But thi is what I see in my mobile phone app...only information about visitor but with no picture..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210409_194735_com.hikvision.hikconnect.jpg
    Screenshot_20210409_194735_com.hikvision.hikconnect.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 341
Hi duff2,
Recently I have also purchased a new DS-KB8113-IME1.
I have finished all network config.
I have 2 phones with the HikConnect app installed and the device is added to devise list.
However, when I press a call button - the doorbell doesn't call these phones.

Could you share your config and firmware?

I want to understand what I am missing.

Thank you.
I had the same issue. Reinstalling firmware solved this issue - at least in my case - I have V2.2.12_201222 fw.

Last edited:
Hello @duff2,

Thank you for your reply.
I upgraded the firmware to the same version.
Now I can get called to the iVMS-4200 installed on my PC.
Also, I can get motion alarm notifications to my phone (which means that the doorbell sees it and can communicate)

However, I still can't receive a call on my phone.
It just doesn't display (even in the call logs)

Any thoughts?

Thank you.

Hello @duff2,

Thank you for your reply.
I upgraded the firmware to the same version.
Now I can get called to the iVMS-4200 installed on my PC.
Also, I can get motion alarm notifications to my phone (which means that the doorbell sees it and can communicate)

However, I still can't receive a call on my phone.
It just doesn't display (even in the call logs)

Any thoughts?

Thank you.
Do you have notification allowed in your HIK-CONNECT app? Look at Your device-->Settings-->Notification-->ON

Hi,
I installed my new DS-KB8113-IME1 doorbell and everything is working fine. But I couldn´t find a way how to set up the doorbell to capture picture everytime some presses doorbell button and upload it to my mobile phone or to my FTP server. Is there any solution?

Thankx a lot.
Hi there, has anybody solved the issue mentioned by @duff2. I am also struggling with kb8113 not providing pictures of visitors when they press the button. Kb8113 seems to be quite well working except this feature. Would be a pity if this was for some reason blocked by hikvision…

Hi there, has anybody solved the issue mentioned by @duff2. I am also struggling with kb8113 not providing pictures of visitors when they press the button. Kb8113 seems to be quite well working except this feature. Would be a pity if this was for some reason blocked by hikvision…
Hi all, I have same isue as mentioned @duff2 with kb8113. Anti vandal doorbell model DS-KB8113-IME1 not recording pictures of visitors when they press the ring button. I think there is problem to save files into FTP server. We havent NVR or indoor station where can record images... that why we need ftp... Probably in Event Linkage method cant add ftp notify option... I think it is bug in new firmware... V2.2.51 build 220713....
If somebody could help... how to solve that... :(

Back