01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision DS-2CD2347G2-LSU-SL - HELP

robrhp

Hi i have 2 small issues i am wondering if anyone can help me with, i have followed some youtube tutorials to no avail. i have a Hikvision DS-2CD2347G2-LSU-SL camera set up with intrusion detection for cars and vehicles, i have my perimeter set up and everything is working perfectly during the day. However at night passing car headlights will trigger push notifications even though the cars arent entering my detection zone, what settings need to change to only get notifications of people or vehicles entering my perimeters and not light reflections? i have my sensitivity down to around 30 and threshold is at 2. Also if i dont change the settings will the deep learning algorithm learn what are headlights and real detections.

My second issue is i cant seem to get 2 way audio to work. 1 way audio works so i can hear outside through my phone however its doesnt work 2 ways.

Thanks in advance

My second issue is i cant seem to get 2 way audio to work. 1 way audio works so i can hear outside through my phone however its doesnt work 2 ways.
Which app are you trying it on and what steps are you taking? On Hik Connect while viewing the camera you just touch the microphone icon, then in the pop up "Select Channel for Two Way Audio", touch "IP Camera" (Not NVR/DVR - thats for a speaker connected directly to the NVR/DVR). You should here a couple of ring tones and then get connection.

Though I've just tried one of mine (a G3 ISU/SL) that was working and now it's not anymore.....I'll have to try the others

Hi thanks for your reply. Im using the Hik connect app, i have tried using the microphone icon. I dont get 2 options to select. It does dial when i select it but when it connects i dont get 2 way audio.

Hi did you find a solution to this? I'm having the same issue
No mate, i havent resolved either of my issues. The installers are coming soon to fit an alarm so i am going to ask them.
Let me know if you find out in the meantime. Thanks

You're going to have to change the detection zones or re-aim the cameras. The cameras only know changes to pixels in the scene. When headlights make a sudden change in the scene it's going to trip intrusion and line crossing.

The only possibility is to change the "threshold" setting to a larger number, say 5 seconds. That way a headlight "flash" in the scene that only lasts a moment will not trigger the line crossing/intrusion. It may be hard to get that setting just right to pick up people/cars but not headlights.

You're going to have to change the detection zones or re-aim the cameras. The cameras only know changes to pixels in the scene. When headlights make a sudden change in the scene it's going to trip intrusion and line crossing.

The only possibility is to change the "threshold" setting to a larger number, say 5 seconds. That way a headlight "flash" in the scene that only lasts a moment will not trigger the line crossing/intrusion. It may be hard to get that setting just right to pick up people/cars but not headlights.
Thanks will give this a go. Do you know how i can get the 2 way audio working?

Hi i have 2 small issues i am wondering if anyone can help me with, i have followed some youtube tutorials to no avail. i have a Hikvision DS-2CD2347G2-LSU-SL camera set up with intrusion detection for cars and vehicles, i have my perimeter set up and everything is working perfectly during the day. However at night passing car headlights will trigger push notifications even though the cars arent entering my detection zone, what settings need to change to only get notifications of people or vehicles entering my perimeters and not light reflections? i have my sensitivity down to around 30 and threshold is at 2. Also if i dont change the settings will the deep learning algorithm learn what are headlights and real detections.

Thanks in advance
Good luck with that ................................... almost impossible to eliminate sudden light changes triggering events. This is the main principle/function a camera, that is used to detect motion. Would be an absolute nightmare if Cameras used PIR's lol
- Rule Number 1 - Location, Location, Location
Thats all i have.

But you said the problem is it sends "Push Notifications" ........................... Set a Schedule in your Hik-Connect app either to Send or Not Send Push Notifications

Thanks in advance
TWO WAY AUDIO???

Are you attempting to Speak through the camera using the Hik-Connect app? Like you would with Video Intercom???

That function is not available with this Camera Model. I believe in this case the two-way-audio refers to:
- 1-Way: Cameras In-Built Microphone allows you to hear & record audio from the Camera
- 2-Way: Trigger Event will emmit Audiable Warning (& Strobe) at Camera (when set & enabled)

the Aubiable Warning are Pre-Configured within the Camera Settings GUI. You can Record a Personal Voice Message & upload this to the Camera
But there is no Live 2-Way available with this camera model, to my knowledge

But there is no Live 2-Way available with this camera model, to my knowledge
Yes there is - all LSU/SL (Live Guard) and ISU/SL (Active Deterrent) cameras feature two way audio and it is is possible to have a 2 way conversation through Hik Connect.

Yes there is - all LSU/SL (Live Guard) and ISU/SL (Active Deterrent) cameras feature two way audio and it is is possible to have a 2 way conversation through Hik Connect.

But given how awful the Hikconnect app is, you'd probably end up talking with someone on the international space station.

But given how awful the Hikconnect app is, you'd probably end up talking with someone on the international space station.
I rarely have any issue with mine - other than variations in the delay to push notifications being received.

I stand corrected! I have just configured & tested myself with a DS-2CD2386G2-ISU/SL (which i've had for about 2-months) & there you go ............. i was not aware of this feature.

In regard to Live-Guard, the Australian Hikvision website shows a different Firmware version for I-Series NVR's, including a caution to contact Hik Support.
Does anyone know why this is???

I stand corrected! I have just configured & tested myself with a DS-2CD2386G2-ISU/SL (which i've had for about 2-months) & there you go ............. i was not aware of this feature.

In regard to Live-Guard, the Australian Hikvision website shows a different Firmware version for I-Series NVR's, including a caution to contact Hik Support.
Does anyone know why this is???
Hi.

What firmware did you use for the cam and nvr? Could you copy a link?
DZ_K51_EN_STD_V4.40.017_220126

I've tried the firmware from AU website and can't seem to get it to work

Hi.

What firmware did you use for the cam and nvr? Could you copy a link?
DZ_K51_EN_STD_V4.40.017_220126

I've tried the firmware from AU website and can't seem to get it to work
Ok my NVR is a DS-7616NI-I2/16P and is currently running Firmware Version v4.40.017 build 210830
The Accusense Camera is DS-2CD2386G2-ISU/SL, currently running Firmware Version v5.7.2 build 211109
Off memory, i just initiated 2-Way Audio via Hik-Connect and i could have a conversation through the camera. Did nothing special at all.

Here is the link to the Hikvision Product page that has the download links for the NVR ....... the Standard FW version appears to be an update from my current version. The Live-Guard version is DZ_K51_ML_STD_V4.51.007_220221
PLEASE NOTE the warnings!!!
I can only speculate that the firmware upgrade will be specific to certain machines & in particular genuine Australian versions, you may need to filter this back through your installer, who can liaise with the Authorised Distributor.

Also there is a newer firmware version available for my Accesense Camera too Firmware_V5.7.3_220112

Thanks in advance
Did you ever find a way to sort it?

Did you ever find a way to sort it?
In configuration of the camera and then on the video/audio tab on the left and video tab again up the top you need to set the video type to audio and video with the default option being just video.

Back