01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision DS-2CD2532F-I Firmware?

epipen

Hi there,

I have my ds-2cd2532f-i mini dome camera's on firmware version 5.1 and looking to update them to the latest version available.

Please could you confirm if the below link is the correct firmware to use in the UK?

Link to Firmware

Cheers,
Epipen

Solution
Hi there,

I have my ds-2cd2532f-i mini dome camera's on firmware version 5.1 and looking to update them to the latest version available.

Please could you confirm if the below link is the correct firmware to use in the UK?

Link to Firmware

Cheers,
Epipen
Yes it is. However as your firmware is old on version 5.1 - don't jump straight to the latest version. Update first to 5.2 then 5.3 then 5.4.41. Once you've done that jump across to the EU portal where you'll find the latest (and last) version for your model which is 5.4.5. I usually download the versions one at a time then rename them from "digicap.dav" to "5.3.0.dav" (or whatever the version is). That way they are all readily available as you progress through...
Hi there,

Link to Firmware

Cheers,
Epipen
@epipen could you post the full firmware details including the build date?

Upvote 0
Hi there,

Link to Firmware

Cheers,
Epipen
Yes it is. However as your firmware is old on version 5.1 - don't jump straight to the latest version. Update first to 5.2 then 5.3 then 5.4.41. Once you've done that jump across to the EU portal where you'll find the latest (and last) version for your model which is 5.4.5. I usually download the versions one at a time then rename them from "digicap.dav" to "5.3.0.dav" (or whatever the version is). That way they are all readily available as you progress through each update.

The update to 5.2 will be fine. When you update to 5.3 - on reboot you'll have nothing appear. It's nothing to worry about, you just need to delete your browser history as the url to the menu changes. You will also be prompted to enter a secure password at that point.

Upvote 1
Solution
Back