01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision DS-2DE3304W-DE V5.6.0 build

it still saves the recordings only in the datadir0 folder

I believe that V5.6.2 will fix this.
I hope that it will be released soon.
A few customers have been provided with it (by Hik Tech Support) for proving.

I hope that version 5.6.2 will solve this problem. It is a bit sad for a company like Hikvision to let us wait for the amendment so long.

Hi
I would like new firmware to my DS-2DE3304W-DE

I got one camera with: V5.5.0 build 170724 (latest on their webpage)
On this camera I can only record two-three days, then 55 GB is full

On my two other cameras with V5.5.71 build 180725, they're still recording, and can probably continue some more days.

Does someone have this version, or another newer stable version? :)

Hikvision have terrible support and wont give me new version -.-

Anyone else with this issue?

I got three identical cameras (DS-2DE3304W-DE), the same settings on main stream, but when they record to my server (NAS) one of them takes a lot mot space, than the other two. Anyone know why?

As you can see in the screenshots, disk R, S and T is where i store the recordings. I started these yesterday, almost at the same time.
And the other screenshot shows the video setting on the main stream, that are beeing recorded.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 296
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 338
Are you absolutely sure the settings are the same?
h.265+ is OFF in your screenshot.

Are you absolutely sure the settings are the same?
h.265+ is OFF in your screenshot.

I clicked on it before i took the screenshot.
But it is switched to on at all the cameras.

The only thing that is different is the firmware version (also the encoding version)

The camera that takes up more space is the one that had the oldest firmware, so i tried to update it, but did not help.
I believe the camera is almost two years now, and the two others was bought early this year.

Hi!

Do you know anything about the new firmware? It would be very much because NAS only records 1-2 days!

Thanks!

Laci

Good Morning,

Is there any update on when the new V5.6.2 will be out.

I am still unable to record more than 2 days because the camera will only record to datadir1 in the folders on the NAS

Thank you

We can only apologise for the delay/time taken.
@Dan has continued to chase.
We received an email after 5pm today to say that it would be uploaded to the portal tomorrow.
It seems that it will actually now be V5.6.14.
It should appear here:

Hikvision have sent us the v5.6.14 firmware for the R7 PTZs which is attached to this post, as @Phil says above this will hopefully be on the download portal shortly but for now, you can download the zip. file here on the forum.

Attachments

• IPD_R7_EN_STD_5.6.14_190826.zip
    23.6 MB · Views: 344
Hello.
I can already see some progress. The datadir0 folder has been full and is now recording to the datadir4 folder. I'll let you know later if it fills up other folders.

so far so good in your testing?

going from V5.5.71 build 180725 to 5.6.14,

step 1; 5.6.11 (needed by release note)
step 2; 5.6.14

or should i follow another path?

First you need to upload versions V5.6.11 and only V5.6.14.
Recording works well. At the moment I have 178GB saved and are following.

thanks, my camera is now updated with 5.6.14, let hope thing goes well on my side too! :cool:

Back