01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision DS-2DE4220IW-DE PTZ Vertical limits?!

Paul Jordan

Hello all,

I was wondering if anybody knows how to increase vertical tilt (upwards) of the Hikvision DS-2DE4220IW-DE PTZ camera?

Mine currently says (T00) when tilted up to it's maximum height yet, I have seen videos on Youtube with the same PTZ reading in minus numbers eg: (T-31) and are clearly pointing upwards towards the horizon.

As i want to keep an eye on a raise up area this would be ideal.

Does anyone have any tips on how to achieve this?

Best Regards,

Paul Jordan

Hi Phil. The model and data sheet is for a (Mini PTZ) where as mine is a dome and does not have an "a" in the model number.

I have made some progress though Phil as I would usually log on to the camera itself and mess around in the PTZ configuration, which unfortunately I have not been able to access on windows 10 PC or Tablet.

I have now managed to log on to the PTZ with my mobile phone and achieved a (Minus 15 degree tilt)

A low tilt can be a real pain!

Thanks for the help. :)

Sorry, my bad on the part code.
Odd that you can't access via Windows 10; Internet Explorer should pretty much work straight out of the box

Hi Phil. The model and data sheet is for a (Mini PTZ) where as mine is a dome and does not have an "a" in the model number.

I have made some progress though Phil as I would usually log on to the camera itself and mess around in the PTZ configuration, which unfortunately I have not been able to access on windows 10 PC or Tablet.

I have now managed to log on to the PTZ with my mobile phone and achieved a (Minus 15 degree tilt)

A low tilt can be a real pain!

Thanks for the help. :)
Hi Paul,

not sure if you still use this forum as i am new to it. Just wanted to say that i had searched everywhere for how to raise the Horizon setting on my PTZ camera! Your piece of information no mater how small was brilliant and has helped me also achieve the -5 setting by using my mobile to log on. Cant understand why the PZT setting tab is not present using windows but all sorted now.

Thanks

Jamie

Back