01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision DS-2DE4A425IW-DE 4MP 25x Network IR PTZ Camera

vloaming

hello everyone, weird problem today .. I was watching how to set my alarm sign and suddenly I lose the image on my camera ?? I am trying to reconnect with my camera but it cannot be found ?? not via ip, not via SADP not via hikvision player .. nothing, camera continues to follow and records on the sd card but i can't do anything anymore, not via internet, not via pc, not via nvr .. it once has something like that experienced? there is no reset button on this camera, so I'm at my wits' end?

Is your PTZ running the latest firmware?

The latest firmware is v5.6.15 but as you will see from the portal page if you are on a firmware version older than v5.6.11 you will need to update to v5.6.11 before updating to the latest.

Is your PTZ running the latest firmware?

The latest firmware is v5.6.15 but as you will see from the portal page if you are on a firmware version older than v5.6.11 you will need to update to v5.6.11 before updating to the latest.
the problem is that i no longer get to my camera via ip, there is no ip anymore ... no ip .. it cannot even be found via SADP .. it still records and reacts to movements but in no way I can get on it ,so there is no way I can update

Last edited:
How do you know it is recording to the SD card if you can't access the camera to view the footage? Have you taken the card out and checked the footage?

How is the camera connected to your network? Are you using a PoE+ Injector or a switch that supports PoE+?

The next thing would be to login to your router and check the device list/DHCP table to see if you can identify any device connected to your network that looks like the PTZ.

How do you know it is recording to the SD card if you can't access the camera to view the footage? Have you taken the card out and checked the footage?

How is the camera connected to your network? Are you using a PoE+ Injector or a switch that supports PoE+?

The next thing would be to login to your router and check the device list/DHCP table to see if you can identify any device connected to your network that looks like the PTZ.

yes idd, I took the card out to check the recording, and it works. i checked it on my router where it is absent. I have already tried to connect it via PoE and PoE + and via normal network connection with separate power, also connected directly to my PC to see if it has some IP address .. nothing, it is alive but no longer accessible .. I don't even know how to reset it, nowhere a reset button .. nice challenge :)

very strange, have you logged into the router and checked the device list for any sign of the PTZ? If you don't see it on the router device list and you can't reset it then I think the unit is likely faulty.

very strange, have you logged into the router and checked the device list for any sign of the PTZ? If you don't see it on the router device list and you can't reset it then I think the unit is likely faulty.
I already thought that, I completely disassembled the camera to find a reset button somewhere, no luck!
the big problem is that I can't get a network connection to software it to reset it .. so now I only have to find the hardware way to perform a reset or give another firmware via a comport or possibly still a reset. .. still looking to give a short circuit or a pulse to oblige him to restart

but I've been thinking ... at startup .. is he also looking at a boot somewhere via the SD card for updates?

Probably not relevant but I recently had a problem with another make of camera which wouldn't show up on the network until I took the SD card out. It went back and their engineers are studying it.

my card is now in the pc, booted several times and nothing :-( we don't give up :) thx

Back