01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

FAQ Hikvision DS-2DF7232IX-AEL PTZ camera settings for detection and zoom?

AdM

I bought mention model but it can't ;
1. Zoom (100%) vehicle/ human entering intrusion zone..
2. Put back the PTZ to it's initial position once other camera (link to PTZ) detect intrusion ..

please help..

This explains how to set the smart tracking to use the maximum zoom ratio: How-to: Will the smart tracking feature on a Hikvision PTZ camera allow it to zoom in to its maximum zoom ratio automatically?

If you're still struggling, check that your firmware is up-to-date.

Our guide to updating firmware: How do I update HikVision Firmware in just nine simple steps?

I'm not sure if point 2 is possible, what do you mean by the other camera being linked to PTZ?

The Duration setting on the smart tracking page refers to how long a target will be tracked for, the lower the value, the shorter the tracking time.
Setting this to zero will mean that the target will be tracked indefinitely, or until it exits the camera's view.

I've been told by the seller - if i link other VCA camera to PTZ and once there's an alarm trigger from the VCA camera (intrusion or line crossing).. the PTZ will shift the camera to the preset position. It work.. but im a having the trouble of returning the PTZ to it's initial position.

I've been told by the seller - if i link other VCA camera to PTZ and once there's an alarm trigger from the VCA camera (intrusion or line crossing).. the PTZ will shift the camera to the preset position.

I wasn't aware that this was possible - have you got it working?

Make sure that you have set your initial position properly, as shown in the attached Hikivison document.

Also, make sure that you are running this firmware - Hikvision UK Portal: PTZ H3 Family Firmware - 5.5.8_180907

Attachments

• HikVision - How to Calibrate Radar and PTZ Camera.pdf
    1,014.7 KB · Views: 418

i follow as above video - but i cant return to it's initial position

What firmware is the camera using? It's the sort of problem that could be caused by using old firmware.
If you have set the initial position properly, maybe try resetting the camera to its factory default settings and try again.

Back