01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

HikVision DS-7604NI-E1/4P/A

paulpa66

I have a 4 channel NVR, that has suddenly stopped receiving video to IVMS4200. Having looked further i see that the NVR is working if i attach a monitor direct, but appears the ethernet port going in stays red, can't ping the IP address either. Tried another cable but same. Anything else to try or is it likely the ethernet port has died on the NVR?

What would be the latest replacement i could buy for this NVR, need 4 channel POE similar spec as above really?

I have a 4 channel NVR, that has suddenly stopped receiving video to IVMS4200. Having looked further i see that the NVR is working if i attach a monitor direct, but appears the ethernet port going in stays red, can't ping the IP address either. Tried another cable but same. Anything else to try or is it likely the ethernet port has died on the NVR?

What would be the latest replacement i could buy for this NVR, need 4 channel POE similar spec as above really?

If the LEDs on the NVRs LAN port are red and it is n't showing on your local network then that sounds like a failed LAN port. If you were to swap it for a new model we would recommend the DS-7604NI-K1/4P(B)

Back