01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision DS-7604NI-E1/4P - Why is the playback via app on mobile not working?

jinesh00

Hi I have a
Hikvision DS-7604NI-E1/4P
firmware version V3.4.98 (latest for the E series via EU portal, i am aware no more updates available)

I have 4 cameras:
x1 DS-2CD2347G1-LU 4MP
x3 DS-2CD2345FWD -I 4MP

I have line crossing set up on the colorvu camera but playback for events via app does not load. It used to work but now has stopped working. Remote playback via app also does not load for all channels.
On the NVR playback loads fine and via IVMS (logged in using HIK connect), loads fast and works.

Why is the playback via app on mobile not working?

NVR is connected to internet which has speeds of 220mbps down and 20mbps up (wired speed tested today)
The playback on app does not load if on same network or different network. (set up is correct as live view loads no issues at all and notifications all work)
I have also tried different phones and that does not help either.

Any help is much appreciated as this issue has me stuck. I have tried many hours of google and troubleshooting with no success.

I also get the error on app: 260015, regardless of channel or if it is event playback or regular playback, and no difference if it is a different network.
This comes with the usual faults of the video loading at a % for a while before throwing this error.

Port forwarding is on via UPNP but connection method via app is HIk connect account.

Why is the playback via app on mobile not working?
Hi!
Give a try to HiLook app. It can be downloaded from Hikvision appstore. Nearly the same as HikConnect.

What I've noticed HikConnect / HiLook "Event Playback" is tied to it's Push Notifications. Do you receive push notifications on Line crossing events? If not, check the NVR settings. Event / Smart event / Line Crossing detection / Linkage method / Normal Linkage / Notify Surveillance Center should be ticked. And check HikConnect app too, enable Settings / Push Notifications.

If you delete the received notifications on the mobile app than Event Playback is also greyed out till you receive new ones.

Video playback failed: have no clue. Try to log out / log in from your HikConnect account. Sometimes deleting and re-adding the device helps. I'm having an older 7608N-E2/8P too and once I had to make a full reset on the NVR to add it again to my HikConnect account.
But first you might give a try to iVMS-4500 app. It can be used with HikConnect account but I prefer direct access with local IP or DDNS. Not so sophisticated as HikConnect (no Event playback, can't be used with intercom system) but much faster.

Accessing my E2 NVR sometimes is much slower than accessing my K2. And the E is having better NET access. Maybe it's just mine problem and other s do not facing it.

Upvote 0
Back