01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision DS-7608NI-I2/8P NVR says I can't add any more cameras?

Andy.A

I have a Hikvision DS-7608NI-I2/8P. I have 3 cameras connected to it and it's a 8 port.

It is refusing to allow me to connect any more cameras. It comes up with no more ip cameras allowed when I try and connect them through the LAN.

When I try and connect more cameras direct the the NVR it says, the network is unreachable.

Help needed please.

Thanks

Last edited:
I have a Hikvision DS-7608NI-I2/8P. I have 3 cameras connected to it and it's a 8 port.

It is refusing to allow me to connect any more cameras. It comes up with no more ip cameras allowed when I try and connect them through the LAN.

When I try and connect more cameras direct the the NVR it says, the network is unreachable.

Help needed please.

Thanks
Ignore that message. You can't "add" anymore you simply need to edit one of the existing channels.

On the camera setup screen click the edit icon to the left of the IP address for Cam 4 (if you've 3 connected currently) In the pop box just change Plug and Play to Manual, type in the LAN address of the camera you've connected, then either type in the admin password of the camera you've connected or if the password is the same as the NVRs admin password you can tick the top box for "Use Channel Default Password" Job done.

Reactions: Dan
Ignore that message. You can't "add" anymore you simply need to edit one of the existing channels.

On the camera setup screen click the edit icon to the left of the IP address for Cam 4 (if you've 3 connected currently) In the pop box just change Plug and Play to Manual, type in the LAN address of the camera you've connected, then either type in the admin password of the camera you've connected or if the password is the same as the NVRs admin password you can tick the top box for "Use Channel Default Password" Job done.
All sorted now.

Thank you

Back