01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision DS-KB6403-WIP Doorbell and iVMS-4200

best07

Hello, thanks for allowing me to enter the forum.
I have the following problem:
1) I have a Wi-Fi Video Doorbel Hikvision model "DS-KB6403-WIP" and I need to put a fixed IP to it, so that if the power goes out, when it restarts, it always keeps the same IP.
2) I have installed the iVMS 4200 v.3.3.1.6 build 20200812 and I need to configure it so that when they ring the bell it rings in the iVMS
Thank you

Hola, gracias por permitirme entrar en el foro.
Tengo el siguiente problema:
1) Tengo un Wi-Fi Video Doorbel Hikvision modelo "DS-KB6403-WIP" y necesito ponerle una IP fija, para que si se corta la luz, al reiniciarse, conserve siempre la misma IP.
2) Tengo instalado el iVMS 4200 v.3.3.1.6 build 20200812 y necesito configurarlo para que cuando toquen el timbre suene en el iVMS
Muchas gracias

@best07 your router gives the IP address to your wireless doorbell. Using the MAC address of your wireless doorbell you should configure the router DHCP server to always give the same IP address to your wireless doorbell. here is a YouTube video to help you.

google translate
su enrutador le da la dirección IP a su timbre inalámbrico. Usando la dirección MAC de su timbre inalámbrico, debe configurar el servidor DHCP del enrutador para que siempre dé la misma dirección IP a su timbre inalámbrico. aquí hay un video de YouTube para ayudarlo.

Thank you very much David!
That fixes the IP address issue, but I still can't get that when the DS-KB6403-WIP device rings the bell, the alarm goes off in the iVMS 4200 software.

Muchas gracias David!
Eso soluciona el tema de la dirección IP, pero todavia no logro que cuando tocan timbre en el dispositivo DS-KB6403-WIP, suene la alarma en el software iVMS 4200.

Thank you very much David!
That fixes the IP address issue, but I still can't get that when the DS-KB6403-WIP device rings the bell, the alarm goes off in the iVMS 4200 software.

Muchas gracias David!
Eso soluciona el tema de la dirección IP, pero todavia no logro que cuando tocan timbre en el dispositivo DS-KB6403-WIP, suene la alarma en el software iVMS 4200.
@best07 Sorry, I do not know about that door bell, maybe someone else can help.

Lo siento, no sé nada del timbre de la puerta, tal vez alguien más pueda ayudar.

I’ve never successfully got alerts to work for anything using iVMS 4200. Instead, use the Hik Connect app and register the doorbell with the HiK Connect service.

This will allow push notifications when someone rings the doorbell. Sadly, it won’t store events though, like is does with motion detection. That means that if you miss the “call”, you have no record of it. Why Hikvision have never implemented the missed call event (where it stores a snapshot of who was at the door) I can’t understand. However, if you also enable the motion detection feature, it should also pick up most of those missed calls too.

I’ve never successfully got alerts to work for anything using iVMS 4200. Instead, use the Hik Connect app and register the doorbell with the HiK Connect service.

This will allow push notifications when someone rings the doorbell. Sadly, it won’t store events though, like is does with motion detection. That means that if you miss the “call”, you have no record of it. Why Hikvision have never implemented the missed call event (where it stores a snapshot of who was at the door) I can’t understand. However, if you also enable the motion detection feature, it should also pick up most of those missed calls too.
Thank you very much for your answer.
How do I get the iVMS4200 to show me automatic notifications when someone rings the bell on the DS-KB6403?
I can't configure the iVMS4200 correctly!

Muchas gracias por tu respuesta.
Como hago para que el iVMS4200 me muestre las notificaciones automaticas cuando alguien toco el timbre del DS-KB6403?
No logro configurar bien el iVMS4200!

Thank you very much for your answer.
How do I get the iVMS4200 to show me automatic notifications when someone rings the bell on the DS-KB6403?
I can't configure the iVMS4200 correctly!

Muchas gracias por tu respuesta.
Como hago para que el iVMS4200 me muestre las notificaciones automaticas cuando alguien toco el timbre del DS-KB6403?
No logro configurar bien el iVMS4200!

...use the Hik Connect app...

Back