01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision DS-KIS701 2-Wire Intercom - "Failed to turn the two-way audio on. (380356)" Error Message

frank123

Hi,

Is it possible to use the Hik-Connect app to have a two way conversation without anybody pressing the intercom, as you can do that with the intercom monitor. The Hik-Connect app has the option to do that but I keep getting an error "Failed to turn the two-way audio on. (380356)"

Also, where do I find the latest firmware for the intercom and how do I update it?

Thanks

Hi @frank123

It should be possible to have 2-way audio from the app without the intercom being pressed, we have a PoE modular system setup on our Hik-Connect app and I get no error when testing 2-way audio from the app. We have only just set our demo system up and have done nothing with the audio settings so wouldn't be able to suggest anything that might be causing the issue, also we don't work with the 2-wire solution so I don't know if there may be different settings for these models.

The only thing I could recommend would be to check that all these settings for audio live view & playback are correct

It mentions firmware in that thread, you will find the latest firmware at the Hikvision UK Portal

I have The problem too

Is it possible to use the Hik-Connect app to have a two way conversation without anybody pressing the intercom, as you can do that with the intercom monitor. The Hik-Connect app has the option to do that but I keep getting an error "Failed to turn the two-way audio on. (380356)"

Whats wrong. Connection beetwin monitor and camera is good. When someone pick the button on camera monitor is ring, and live view is ok and audio its ok but then ring on phone to hicconnect app on android, view live scrren is ok but when put green phone to make live conversation i see error "Failed to turn the two-way audio on. (380356)".

App is a new one from hikvision app store. Whats wrong ? Some in configuration ? Maybe Hikconnect PRO ? Did you know some aboute this problem ?

Hi.
It is not possible with the 1st Generation Intercom like DS-KIS701.
Its only possible with the 2nd Generation Modular and Villa Intercom.

Hi.
It is not possible with the 1st Generation Intercom like DS-KIS701.
Its only possible with the 2nd Generation Modular and Villa Intercom.
Hi mate, this function used to work on my system but then after a few hik-connect updates it stopped functioning. It also says in the spec sheet for DS-KIS701 that audio is available. Could you point me in the direction where you found your information please?

DS-KIS701​

Back