01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Hikvision ds-kv6113-wpe1 access control not working

SPB

Hi everyone. I installed a DS-KV6113-WPE1 door station in my home. It's installed as standalone with no monitor. Following Daniel's youtube instructions I did the software upgrade, I activate it and connect it with the Hik connect up. I also connect it with my door's electric lock so I can remotely open the door from my phone.

The door station is POE powered. Everything works as it should except the access control. I am struggling for more more than a week to make it work but in vain. I follow all the steps using the iVMS4200 the door station reads the card that came in the package, I am creating the user, adding the station and upload everything but still when I am swiping the card the door station just beeps but is not activating the door lock.

Can someone help me telling me what am I missing here?

The card that comes in the box is a programming card only, it cannot and will not open the intercom lock. You need to programme black cards with this master card as the instructions, or the web page, or IVMS. There’s a number of post already on here if you search.

The card that comes in the box is a programming card only, it cannot and will not open the intercom lock. You need to programme black cards with this master card as the instructions, or the web page, or IVMS. There’s a number of post already on here if you search.
Hi and thanks for your reply. Hope that will help. I ordered some empty MiFare cards to try. Thank you very much.

See what you have around the house, I had a stack of old hotel door keys from holidays gone by, and a gym pass and I tried holding them to the intercom one by one, any that bleeped were mifare and I subsequently programmed them to the system.

See what you have around the house, I had a stack of old hotel door keys from holidays gone by, and a gym pass and I tried holding them to the intercom one by one, any that bleeped were mifare and I subsequently programmed them to the system
Thank you Fin. I did already with my office access card but apparently is not MiFare. The new ones should be here in a couple of days. Just one question if you dont't mind. I should swipe the Master card first and then the empty one? How exactly is this supposed to be done? Can you please explain. I have search for a week in the web but all HikVision instructions are not very clear.

Evening all.

I am having the same issue, did you manage to get a card or fob to work. I have followed the instructions but all I get is a beep and the error message that there has been a card swipe error.

Cannot much about this issue anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Have you read this whole thread? What card are you using?

Have you read this whole thread? What card are you using?
I did thx. I purchased hik vision fobs. I managed to get it working. I had to swap the dip switches on the name tag and card reader modules. It worked straight away.

Thanks for your time anyway.

Back