• Hi Guest, Please subscribe to our YouTube channel for fresh new videos each week.

HikVision EasyIP 4.0 launch announced today!

Welshy

Easy IP 4.0 seems to be on the UK website, if you click on the pro range it shows up ?

Capture.PNG

Phil

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter #22
Please follow this link for the definition of - Chinese Whispers

As you will see, from the above Post, and this page at Hikvision's UK website ~ Pro Series 4 aka EasyIP 4.0 cameras are now listed:
Network Cameras Pro Series 4.0(EasyIP) EasyIP 4.0 Series 4MP AcuSense-List1-Hikvision UK & Ireland

They are not yet available to order from the factory.
It is unclear which products will end-up as UK-stocked items.
You are unlikely to get your hands on these products before July.
We'll update here if & when further clarifications and timing reach us.
Apologies for the confusion and misinformation (trust me, we didn't make it up!).

Dny2004

I have the DS-2CD2T46G1-2I 4MP installed since 2 weeks ago, and I must say it is just amassing. It is my fourth camera from Hikvision. Daytime video quality is great, night time also very good. Only enabled intrusion detection and alert to email. It makes no mistake distinguishing between dog and human for example. Once you go acusense you never go back :) Country: Romania.
Picture beside DS-2CD2020FI. It is a monster.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kryten22uk

Is the latest 8MP EasyIP 3.0 camera with dark fighter still better than a 4MP EasyIP 4.0 camera (as there is no 8MP yet)?

chrizzo

Define better? 8MP musst not be better, its based what you gonna do with a camera, and whats there goal. If you wanna look only a door entrance with 5m distance, 2mp is enough. If you wanna look a parking lot or a company ground, 8mp are good for details. If you wanna do a alarm system with cameras, EasyIP 4.0 or Deep In Mind is the key.

So there are many details to think about it. Distance - Range, IR Range, Height, fov, Detection Functions, Optical Zoom for more Details and so on.

wackywoo105

Are 8mp colorvu cameras on the horizon? and when will accusense/easy ip 4.0 nvr's be available.