01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Hikvision Hik-Connect Apps V4 newly available

gp116126

Centurion!
Trusted Member
Not sure if anyone has posted about this this previously. This morning I had a message come up on the HIK Connect app telling me there is a new version 4 available for Android. I have not tried it yet but would be interested to know if anyone has.

Hikvision App Store

Yes, I saw it too. Went to Play Store and it shows that my app is already on latest version 3.11.1.1023. There isn't anything newer (only apps on v4 are iVMS-4500 and iVMS-4500HD).

Maybe the update was not released in all markets??

I guess the Apps are just pending approval at the Play store/iTunes store:

Also for anyone looking for the Android version 4 app it's available as an APK from the official hikvision website: Hik-Connect

Doesn't seem to be released in play store as of yet

Not sure if anyone has posted about this this previously. This morning I had a message come up on the HIK Connect app telling me there is a new version 4 available for Android. I have not tried it yet but would be interested to know if anyone has.

Hikvision App Store

Switched over to it on my Android. So far so good.

Apart from the UI change, I see events playback as an option. I don't seem to have it set up correctly, as I've got smart events enabled but not to notify the surveillance center. So I think it only shows the notifications sent to the hik-connect app as of now, slightly different from what I had expected.

Just downloaded and installed .apk on my Pixel 4XL. Im liking the clean white interface and the app seems more "snappier" , if you know what I mean ?

I switched back to the play store version, I kept getting popups saying there was a new version but the link in it didn't go anywhere.

I couldn't see any changes apart from UI anyway, and I prefer the old version!

Back